nsr50 for sale

that dude

Being a NSR owner myself and racing them.. I'd say it is an okay deal. I'd offer $1500 and go from there. I got my 04 NSR still in the crate 3yrs ago for $1750...and these bikes can be raced all day long with one tank of fuel!

If anyone wants to start racing with OYL this year, this would be a great bike to get! I've got a lot of info on these bikes and can help with everything!

First race of the season starts April 18th at Circleville Raceway Park (CRP).. Cheap, fun and you learn a lot on these bikes!

Edited by fireman_343

Yes and no.. If you know where to look and don't mind paying a little extra to ship, then you can find them all over the place. I had mine shipped from Minneapolis Minnesota for $130 extra.. They are light, so it doesn't cost much.

Good find, thanks for posting!

Aaron, call him... I'm sure he'll let ya know. I don't want to put a price out there since he was thinking of putting on his pipe and some other bits to make it a better bike? I told him to post on the OYL Forum that he has one for sale.

And yeah, the top speed on these can vary... depending on gearing, weight of the rider, etc.. I put a XR100 motor in mine with a 120cc bbk and it will fly!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...