Awesome deal for 2 days only!!!!

Cordell

If someone gives me $50 cash for my LS1 block and stock crank before Saturday morning you can have it. It's taking up space in my garage and I want to dyno my car. I'm not hurting for money, but my wife won't give me $50. It's now thursday, better jump on it by friday night.

edit: I've got a few other things worth looking at, maybe one of these deals will interest someone. The first thing someone pays me $50 for in cash gets it, has to be by Saturday morning.

1. LS1 block and crank

2. 6x9 Pioneer 3 way speakers

3. Brand new in box Melling oil pump for LS1 retail is $129.99

4. 4L60e tranny out of my 02 Z28, missing second gear but a great core

Your choice $50, I want $50 for something so take advantage.

Edited by Cordell

Nothing wrong with the crank, and the block has some light surface rust (should clean up fine) in the cylinders from sitting. I want to do something saturday that I don't have $50 for, this is worth more then $50.

You know what I also have a pair of Pioneer 6x9s that I'll part with for $50, and I think I have a pic of those. These are like brand new, only used for a few months before I wrecked the car.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/for%20sale/CIMG0503.jpg

Shit, I shoulda had first choice Mr. New Tranny and New Rotors :p:D

You showed no interest in this when I listed it for sale, all I wanted was to get on teh dyno saturday.

and i was even gonna give you 150 for it lol

You've had a week and didn't seem so interested, I thought you were looking for a whole engine.

If someone gives me $50 cash for my LS1 block and stock crank before Saturday morning you can have it. It's taking up space in my garage and I want to dyno my car. I'm not hurting for money, but my wife won't give me $50. It's now thursday, better jump on it by friday night.

edit: I've got a few other things worth looking at, maybe one of these deals will interest someone. The first thing someone pays me $50 for in cash gets it, has to be by Saturday morning.

1. LS1 block and crank

2. 6x9 Pioneer 3 way speakers

3. Brand new in box Melling oil pump for LS1 retail is $129.99

4. 4L60e tranny out of my 02 Z28, missing second gear but a great core

Your choice $50, I want $50 for something so take advantage.

Man I want that Tranny! Wish my wife would get a job so I can work on the car :( FML!!!

Guest Removed
Block pending to Black Brian.

Rob do you want the pump anyway?

i knew i should have charged storage on that shit :p

yeah i'll take it. and the block and crank if brain decides he dont want it

You showed no interest in this when I listed it for sale, all I wanted was to get on teh dyno saturday.

You've had a week and didn't seem so interested, I thought you were looking for a whole engine.

You posted it when I was sleeping :p

You posted it when I was sleeping :p

Fag.

Are you salty?

My one day sale has made me money, oil pump and block sold. I'm happy so unless someone is interested in some speakers or a tranny.........

Are you salty?

My one day sale has made me money, oil pump and block sold. I'm happy so unless someone is interested in some speakers or a tranny.........

Tell me more...