New To CR

willyp20

Hello everyone, My name is Paul. I'm a DSM guy so yes I enjoy the lack of displacement. I have a 1990 Eclipse GS-T that has been my toy for the past two years. I'm about to start another project though. I just bought a 1992 Talon body and am going to make it rear wheel drive and am hopefull for 600 hp. My Hopes are for completing the chassis by next summer but we will see for sure how that goes. Hopefully I will be welcome here. I will be looking for parts and making a full photo journal of the progress on The "RWDTALONPRJCT":bangbang:

I'm looking forward to talking with all of you.

• Confused 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. When I start on the RWD I will post pics of it. Its alittle hard to get to right now In my tarp shed. Whats up John. Thanks for the rating. You get the kinks worked out on yours?
  • Upvote 1

haha tis cool projects gotta start some where.

an my names paul as well.. .was trying to make a joke but NOOOOOOO haha

Im used to being made fun of its ok. But great name none the less. I was considering doing a solid rear axle but now am leaning to a RX-7 rear sub and diff setup. Any idea on the strength of that setup?

willyp20

I need to make a two-post intro and/or my rep sucks.

Name: Paul

Vehicles: 1990 GST 1990 Talon RWD

Rep: willyp20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trader Rating: (0)

When does this go away?

• Confused 2

willyp20

When does this go away?

it goes away after your a full member of CR. and if you ever wanna get rid of that DSM pm me ;)

theres a guy on here eric with a ls1 rx7 the just blew the rear end out of his. i think his car was making like 400-450 maybe.
....i dont think it was that low on the bottle... :D

willyp20

When does this go away?

the way cr works is the peopel of cr decided if you get in or not. so people have to give you reputation points before they can get you in. so just wait a little bit most peopel will get on an see your posts an if your worthy they will + rep you an youll get a greeen bar at the bottom left of your profile thinge if they dont youll get red an well yea you get the point

....i dont think it was that low on the bottle... :D

the way cr works is the peopel of cr decided if you get in or not. so people have to give you reputation points before they can get you in. so just wait a little bit most peopel will get on an see your posts an if your worthy they will + rep you an youll get a greeen bar at the bottom left of your profile thinge if they dont youll get red an well yea you get the point

Thanks for the update there. Thats what I thought it was but was not for sure.

Was he running a stock rearend? What year was the RX-7?

Right on. well Hopfully I get this rwd project rolling soon. I went to the junk yard today and looked for a awd front subframe to make clearance for the driveshaft. Found a front and rear for 175.