Thinking of selling this thread

Hwilli1647545487

I dunno guys, I wanted to post up here and get your opinions. I lack the ability to make my own choices, or compose my own thoughts.

Over the last few minutes of typing this thread I have grown really attached, but with the market the way it is today I think I can make a nice profit if I sell.

What do you guys think? Will I regret it? Will I pay even more to buy another thread like it in the future? Do you think I should grow facial hair like Paul?

TIA,

Erik

The entire story is Howard asked me to borrow a thread. After being patient I asked him to either buy the thread from me or give it back. He told me he couldnt find it and he would let me know when he did... Now all of a sudden he has a thread for sale that looks just like my thread.

Never let Howard borrow your threads and dont buy any from him unless you want to go to jail for receiving stolen property!!!!!!

The entire story is Howard asked me to borrow a thread. After being patient I asked him to either buy the thread from me or give it back. He told me he couldnt find it and he would let me know when he did... Now all of a sudden he has a thread for sale that looks just like my thread.

Never let Howard borrow your threads and dont buy any from him unless you want to go to jail for receiving stolen property!!!!!!

LOfuckingL

Hwilli has reported a post.

Reason:

This medium sized black man has threatened physical harm on me, and I want him banned.

Forum: The Passing Lane

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Black Brian

Original Content:

First of all this thread was never yours you theif! Quit trying to sell things that dont belong to you or I'm going to beat your face in!

:lol:

I dunno guys, I wanted to post up here and get your opinions. I lack the ability to make my own choices, or compose my own thoughts.

Over the last few minutes of typing this thread I have grown really attached, but with the market the way it is today I think I can make a nice profit if I sell.

What do you guys think? Will I regret it? Will I pay even more to buy another thread like it in the future? Do you think I should grow facial hair like Paul?

TIA,

Erik

wtfffff :asshole:

How many hours of use on said thread? Am I obligated to pass a background check to be considered for this transaction? I know if I were to let something so special go I would expect the buyer to be as obsessive compulsive as myself.