To anybody intending on buying the Honda 300ex in the corral

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a $600 quad....come on! sounds like you need to have some common sense.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SKflEYy0T6I/AAAAAAAAB1E/IaCx4p6NwQA/s400/Vagina+repair.jpg

You're not catching the big picture fuckhead. I asked him if the bike had any problems what so everHE SAID that the bike ran fine and had a few zipties along w/ a modded starter/key. I drive 2hrs and what not to find out the bike is not fine, its leaking oil in 2 places, and the whole plastics are being held on by zipties along w/ some other shit wrong w/ the bike. Thats call misleading the fucking seller especially when He could've manned up and told me on the phone about all this shit instead with holding this shit and having me driving 2 hrs and blowing $50 in gas along w/ borrowing a truck to find this out myself. I have no problem looking at a bike in which i know the shit wrong w/ it in the first place but for me to drive that far to find something that it wasn't made me want to rage. Alot of you ppl are not getting the big picture and think i already knew about the condition of the bike and am just complaining. If you think that then read over again

You're not catching the big picture fuckhead. I asked him if the bike had any problems what so everHE SAID that the bike ran fine and had a few zipties along w/ a modded starter/key. I drive 2hrs and what not to find out the bike is not fine, its leaking oil in 2 places, and the whole plastics are being held on by zipties along w/ some other shit wrong w/ the bike. Thats call misleading the fucking seller especially when He could've manned up and told me on the phone about all this shit instead with holding this shit and having me driving 2 hrs and blowing $50 in gas along w/ borrowing a truck to find this out myself. I have no problem looking at a bike in which i know the shit wrong w/ it in the first place but for me to drive that far to find something that it wasn't made me want to rage. Alot of you ppl are not getting the big picture and think i already knew about the condition of the bike and am just complaining. If you think that then read over again

for 50 bucks you can get a little somethin somethign by a 65 year old guy that looks like a chick kinda..... random fact

You have a lot of mental anxiety and stress in your life don't you?

You have a lot of mental anxiety and stress in your life don't you?

not at all. i'm a really chill guy until it comes down to shady ppl and fucking with my time and money. Just dont like being mislead and driving countless hours and spending money on gas after working 12hrs to find out some guys lying about what he's selling.

You try it sometime and let me know how you'd feel afterwards. Not calm I dont think unless you like wasting time/money for kicks after working all day.

not at all. i'm a really chill guy until it comes down to shady ppl and fucking with my time and money. Just dont like being mislead and driving countless hours and spending money on gas after working 12hrs to find out some guys lying about what he's selling.

You try it sometime and let me know how you'd feel afterwards. Not calm I dont think unless you like wasting time/money for kicks after working all day.

Let's continue with this. Remember to use feeling words. I want you to describe how you are feeling after posting in this thread...

Ok...Ok.... here is the apparently long awaited rebutle post. So lets take in it step seeing as I paid about $1k 3 years ago in nearly the same condition.

Phone conversation said that there were indeed some zip ties on the front fenders. They are one piece still. they got tore yes, i told you this. its not like it was a whole frankenstein beast. the picture that was on the thread showed the one side,

Front tires were newer, not brand new but they grab the dirt and grass and trails where most people drive ATVs.

Small leak on the cam seal, been that way for the whole time I owned it. Didnt leak enough oil over a service period to warrant the change. and the oil down on the engine skid plate is left overs from the oil change, sorry it took just the 2 front wheels on ramps to change the oil myself every 1.5 months or so.

Wheel bearings the way you tried to explain it didn't quite convey how you can tell they are shot but, its ok I should have offered to take you inside Ironpony and let you buy a set for $30 why we were there. My bad.

Brakes, hmm they still stopped the quad quite well, and well it stops really well so i didn't replace them. Sorry Im not into extreme prevent maintaince.

And stated straight up it had been modified. and hell it works. Why spend $120 on a new handle bar controls from honda on a $1k quad when you can run your own switch and solenoid operated system for around $20 from Advance Auto? Made sense to me as It works reliably and if a part does fail later you can pick it up when needed just about anywhere in the USA.

And like asked before its a $600 quad. I told you it was trail ridden from day 1, sometimes trails run out and you make your own. Sure it was beat but what you said if i bought new plastics it would be ok. Why do that when the quad was fairly priced and I did say OBO, and at that time the response was wait and I will get what I am asking and 2 people before you looked I had a few more to wait till I dropped price. So no worries sorry about your gas and arrangements. After all it was just a $600 quad.

The quad ran good no issues since I had it except for the carb, which got rebuilt by a trained professional at Honda of America MFG, you know the guys who built them. After that its all good.

last I checked you were the buyer.

and you asked for pics but only could send phone pix and you said nevermind

Edited by 98fiveseven

just walked right to me. http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5975_1187961468253_1504818604_496602_3154233_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5975_1187960908239_1504818604_496601_1038083_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5975_1187960268223_1504818604_496600_5272748_n.jpg

There there is more then one so it doesn't get mis construed as a glam myspace pic

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs160.snc1/5975_1187958908189_1504818604_496598_5418540_n.jpg

Oh BTW....CR never fear, the mean misleading four wheeler was sold to someone not from here, a good friend of mine who has been riding for longer then myself or White has been breathing bought it because he doesnt care about the cosmetic plastics as they will be soon covered in dirt and mud like a ATV should be

triple post why not?

Let's continue with this. Remember to use feeling words. I want you to describe how you are feeling after posting in this thread...

Dear Howard,

I feel happy :) I just sold my four wheeler tonight, for FULL asking price! SCORE!! Almost as happy as when you dumped your corona on my leg one night :cool:

Love always,

Paul:o

Guest Removed

you fucking SOB queer mother fucker..you said i was next in line after jew boy..wtf?

scammer

your a scammer!

lol

anyone else remember that?

paul wheres my quad?

you fucking SOB queer mother fucker..you said i was next in line after jew boy..wtf?

scammer

your a scammer!

lol

anyone else remember that?

paul wheres my quad?

They were before jew boy:p hahaha, besides you probably wouldn't have wanted this ragged piece of shit quad with dull scuff'd 'n' scratched plastics that you would prolly cover in mud anyways and never be able to tell. If they didnt buy then it was Ant, then buckeye then you via pm responses. So you quad its prolly still in your garage as my quad got sold.

last I checked you were the buyer.

and you asked for pics but only could send phone pix and you said nevermind

The bike was trash., you didn't tell me about the oil leaks. I'm glad someone else bought it and not me b/c I knew some retard would spend money on it. I have other bikes here at my house but this was going to be for my fiance since it was smaller. Oh well, shit was shady as hell. end of story

And the plastics weren't the main problem, the oil leaks were the deal breaker esp. since I had to find this out when i drove up there.

The bike was trash., you didn't tell me about the oil leaks. I'm glad someone else bought it and not me b/c I knew some retard would spend money on it. I have other bikes here at my house but this was going to be for my fiance since it was smaller. Oh well, shit was shady as hell. end of story

And the plastics weren't the main problem, the oil leaks were the deal breaker esp. since I had to find this out when i drove up there.

Oil leak,and the cam seal never leaked enough to cause need for immeadiate repair for over 3 years so i didnt feel like investing the time and money into it. and was no leak on the bottom, like stated before it was on the skid plate from the last oil change.

But sorry I couldn't provide you with a 10yr old,fully shiny and new quad with perfect components and no leaks, that has never been ridden.

Besides you didn't buy, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't make this your issue. and if you did read the original thread like you recomended i did post up the leak. But its okay we both ended up with $600 in our pocket. :D

nah, i'm out $50 and 4 hrs of driving to see that pile .

I can email you a $50 bill. But really what did you expect a $600??? ATV to be esp. a SPORT quad that has been TRAIL ridden since day one? Sorry bout that myspace pic, i did directly link it of my myspace page,so +1 for you,

Edited by 98fiveseven
forgot my bling bling question marks ???

Guest tbutera2112
Please explain picture of $20 bills. I didn't know it was time to take pictures of the cash we have on hand. If so I should take a picture of my wad and upload it.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/28/633687314518251310-120dollarsmoregangstathan17dollars.jpg

Please explain picture of $20 bills. I didn't know it was time to take pictures of the cash we have on hand. If so I should take a picture of my wad and upload it.

Just me being a smart ass about selling the quad in less then 24 hours for full asking price after he turned it down and made this whiny post.

Just playing in the kitchen being immature for a moment :) But lets see what you got.:D