To anybody intending on buying the Honda 300ex in the corral

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
They were before jew boy:p hahaha, besides you probably wouldn't have wanted this ragged piece of shit quad with dull scuff'd 'n' scratched plastics that you would prolly cover in mud anyways and never be able to tell. If they didnt buy then it was Ant, then buckeye then you via pm responses. So you quad its prolly still in your garage as my quad got sold.

if it would have got to me, then i would have offered 300 and took it or left it there for the next guy...

for 600, i except a ragged pos quad. should have seen the bucket i got for 500...

but hell its a nice quad after 150 at the pony and some time.:D

hell i just got it stuck in the last 30 minute too :( i need tires

Just me being a smart ass about selling the quad in less then 24 hours for full asking price after he turned it down and made this whiny post.

Just playing in the kitchen being immature for a moment :) But lets see what you got.:D

You really want to look at my package? R U Man enough?

Just me being a smart ass about selling the quad in less then 24 hours for full asking price after he turned it down and made this whiny post.

Just playing in the kitchen being immature for a moment :) But lets see what you got.:D

Nothin whiny about it mother fucker. Just stating that you're pile of shit 4wheeler wasn't what you said on the phone and that if you told me how it REALLY WAS I wouldn't have wasted my fucking time to come up and see that piece of trash.

if it would have got to me, then i would have offered 300 and took it or left it there for the next guy...

for 600, i except a ragged pos quad. should have seen the bucket i got for 500...

but hell its a nice quad after 150 at the pony and some time.:D

hell i just got it stuck in the last 30 minute too :( i need tires

hell yea i was told competition accesories has a warrior out there for $500 no title and there are parts missing from it as well.

we were at Iron pony to, woulda been one stop shopping. But by the time he rode it in the parking lot to find a wheel bearing "being bad" which it could have been but he couldn't tell me how to check it for my self (which i still dont know how to do) I woulda knocked off the money for it. $30 for both bearings and seals in stock.

This one you could hop on and tear it up, I wouldn't be afraid to hit up wayne on it at all. I just don't have anyone to go with and won't need it while in the USAF so it was time to part ways.

paul is slow on his little kawasucki trust story

nuh uh i blew past your yamajunk at the 1k foot mark repeatedly :p True story. Wish I had pix for proof..... I have got a best of 11.02@126mph before the clutch went, new clutch for the next track day wanna redemption ill bring a strap too if i can afford one :)

Nothin whiny about it mother fucker. Just stating that you're pile of shit 4wheeler wasn't what you said on the phone and that if you told me how it REALLY WAS I wouldn't have wasted my fucking time to come up and see that piece of trash.

Well i figured scuffed up dull plastics on a 10yr old trail ridden quad that has zip ties in the front plastics for $600 was self explanatory. Just about everyone on the board understands that for that cheap some work is involved. Im sure we have all saw more zipties on a quad then what was on mine. So, sorry bout your inconvenience.

IDK what else to say

Trowa i didnt say package, you were talkin bout money :-p Anthony might want to compare it to a jewish one....

Well i figured scuffed up dull plastics on a 10yr old trail ridden quad that has zip ties in the front plastics for $600 was self explanatory. Just about everyone on the board understands that for that cheap some work is involved. Im sure we have all saw more zipties on a quad then what was on mine. So, sorry bout your inconvenience.

IDK what else to say

Trowa i didnt say package, you were talkin bout money :-p Anthony might want to compare it to a jewish one....

Well its over and done with. I'm partially blaming myself for not getting more pictures and for thinking the bike wouldn't need more work then what you suggested. oh well, fuck it. At least me and my buddy hit up popeyes chicken on the way back home so I guess it was a $50 dollar trip for some chicken and a joy ride. Next time explain what ur selling IN FULL DETAIL esp. when the person is DRIVING 2HRS TO COME SEE IT. i'm done arguing about this cause its like beating a dead horse. And like I said, the bike wasn't going to be for me, it was going to be for the fiance. I already have a raptor

Well its over and done with. I'm partially blaming myself for not getting more pictures and for thinking the bike wouldn't need more work then what you suggested. oh well, fuck it. At least me and my buddy hit up popeyes chicken on the way back home so I guess it was a $50 dollar trip for some chicken and a joy ride. Next time explain what ur selling IN FULL DETAIL esp. when the person is DRIVING 2HRS TO COME SEE IT. i'm done arguing about this cause its like beating a dead horse.

thats fine, ive never had popeyes chicken is it good?

Im just going to chalk it up to we have diff meanings to said words expressed. atleast it was your buddies miles not yours ;)

thats fine, ive never had popeyes chicken is it good?

Im just going to chalk it up to we have diff meanings to said words expressed. atleast it was your buddies miles not yours ;)

Yea, he doesnt care. And me and my buddy both agreed that popeye's chicken was the greasiest shit we ever had. Both are stomachs were hurtin afterwards from eatin that chicken.