Gearheadz End of summer cook out 9/5

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
I had a great fucking time. I mean, epic great :D

to bad you missed the fly-by-phil..

hell tyler and drunk dude are still stuck as fuck.

and the dome light in the ranger is still on :eek:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
My ass should have came out. Ended up spending the day doing housework and took the 4 wheeler over to the dyno for about a 1/2 hour. What a boring day.

your fired now...

quad was suppose to come over here..not your place :gtfo:

Guest Removed
had a great tim,e thanks for hosting rob, we did finally got the dodge unstuck. video is posted.

yeah i was there remember...leave it to tyler to get a truck stuck in the same spot twice in 10 minutes of getting it out the first time

Guest tbutera2112
yeah i was there remember...leave it to tyler to get a truck stuck in the same spot twice in 10 minutes of getting it out the first time

hey man...greg was in the truck bed spotting me and said i was good to go when we were trying to go over the ruts on the high ground... we were almost at the end and it slid right down in worse than it was before lol... wasnt my fault my spotter tipped a few back!

had a good time though, even being stuck for a few hours lol

that guy who came out was my dads best friend who lives up the road, he says if you ever sell the quad he will buy it...says it means a lot to him, so hit me up if/when you ever decide to get rid of it

Guest Removed
hey man...greg was in the truck bed spotting me and said i was good to go when we were trying to go over the ruts on the high ground... we were almost at the end and it slid right down in worse than it was before lol... wasnt my fault my spotter tipped a few back!

had a good time though, even being stuck for a few hours lol

that guy who came out was my dads best friend who lives up the road, he says if you ever sell the quad he will buy it...says it means a lot to him, so hit me up if/when you ever decide to get rid of it

hell i need to find a front bumper for it now..after knocking the ranger cab off ramming it..should have got that on video..lmao