Mini Coupe Concept!

Farkas

It looks like the regular Mini, only everything above the beltline was crushed downwards.

I was hoping it would be more like the Broadspeed:

http://www.stoth.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/bed7a_broadspeed-gt-black-580.jpg

Ever since you got rid of your GTI, you have continually dissapointed.

I think its time to end your own life, not much left for you to live for.

I'd have to agree. He seems to have gone into a tailspin, and those of us who know him well fear that it's one he may not be able to come out of. PM me if you want to be part of the planned intervention.

I'm figuring it's got something to do with an occupational hazard. Does anyone know if there are neurotoxins released when you have too much exposure to grinding and brewing coffee? I consulted my expert medical resource (Google) and the only thing it appears you can catch from spending too much time in Easton coffee shops is gayness.

not really feeling the C pillar part yet.

and yeah the interior is sweet, but to get one that looks like that all optioned out, shit...thats probably a $40K+ Mini. no thanks

here's a vid if you want a closer look tho

http://www.motoringfile.com/2009/08/26/mini-coupe-in-motion-video/

and its a LOT better than the one theyre going to release soon...the Countryman

http://www.motoringfile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg-1.jpeg

though i guess it should have 4WD and diesel option...

I'd have to agree. He seems to have gone into a tailspin, and those of us who know him well fear that it's one he may not be able to come out of. PM me if you want to be part of the planned intervention.

I'm figuring it's got something to do with an occupational hazard. Does anyone know if there are neurotoxins released when you have too much exposure to grinding and brewing coffee? I consulted my expert medical resource (Google) and the only thing it appears you can catch from spending too much time in Easton coffee shops is gayness.

lol :bangbang:

its like a Scion lol

not bad

edit: nevermind that shit is weak.... is that really 120 hp / 6500 rpm !? supposedly ps is the equivalent of hp. looks to be heavy as fuck to

edit again: probably worse actually.... its a Yaris engine

It's only speculation..

I have a feeling they'd probably go with a variation of the 2AZ TC motor before anything. But, if the car I'd sub 2200lbs.. Even 150 hp goes a long way. I just want a new, light-weight RWD car in their lineup.