DJ AM dead

zeitgeist57

Famous people piss me the fuck off. Fucker survives a plane crash and then OD's on crack. Talk about being grateful to be alive.

Apparently he was talking that whole plane crash surviving incredibly hard. I can't blame him though, being one of two people to survive something like that.

Apparently he was talking that whole plane crash surviving incredibly hard. I can't blame him though, being one of two people to survive something like that.

This is something that DJ AM said.

"I can't believe I made it,'' he said. "I've prayed every night for the past 10 years. There's a lot more to thank God for now. ... I was saved for a reason. Maybe I'm going to help someone else. I don't question it. All I know is I'm thankful to be here.''

Seems thankful to me.

This is something that DJ AM said.

"I can't believe I made it,'' he said. "I've prayed every night for the past 10 years. There's a lot more to thank God for now. ... I was saved for a reason. Maybe I'm going to help someone else. I don't question it. All I know is I'm thankful to be here.''

Seems thankful to me.

From CNN.com

"Daily I live with the guilt and grief of what happened that night, what I saw, who was lost and why I was spared," he wrote in a December 2008 post on his Web site. "I have no words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived."

I'm sure he was thankful, but knowing you survived and others didn't can eat away at people.

Fuckin looser. Great full to be alive my ass. "Thank god I survived!" "Why was I spared and so many I know killed!?" If I were a family member of one of the dead I'd be pissed, Yeah why were you spared is right if all he was goanna do is feel sorry for himself then OD... At least if he would have died in the crash it would have been "tragic" now it's just stupid!

Fuckin looser. Great full to be alive my ass. "Thank god I survived!" "Why was I spared and so many I know killed!?" If I were a family member of one of the dead I'd be pissed, Yeah why were you spared is right if all he was goanna do is feel sorry for himself then OD... At least if he would have died in the crash it would have been "tragic" now it's just stupid!

There is what I am getting at. Fuck his grief. He wasted a second chance.

He like other famus people that have died this year, be it music, screen, politics or otherwise. They don't give a shit about you or I.

Sorry I don't feel much when "famous" people die, they are worth far less to me than anyone here that i actually share thoughts/feelings/ideas with.