Kids...

Main3s

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claymore mine.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg

Naaa, I don't want to kill em. That's why I picked up a set of these off ebay...

http://www.bugspray.com/pictures/traps/cb16.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2137/2539318116_1644f7d164.jpg

Only $75.00 shipped. I got a deal cuz I bought 10 of em. They're goanna go outside of the fence on Friday. :lol:

Ha! This ^^ + super soaker = lolz

Gotta be very careful of it though. Something better...put it all over a duffle bag with a bunch of misc shit in it that they will sift through and want to keep.

Put it on a about $10 of dollar bills. Enough that they will count them all and cover their hands.

Penthouse magazines. Bonus points if they rub-one-out while reviewing it :)

Gotta be very careful of it though. Something better...put it all over a duffle bag with a bunch of misc shit in it that they will sift through and want to keep.

Put it on a about $10 of dollar bills. Enough that they will count them all and cover their hands.

Penthouse magazines. Bonus points if they rub-one-out while reviewing it :)

So you want to see young kids knock one out to your trap?

:wtf:

This makes me think of a situation I was in one time when I was 17. Some buddies and I had gone to Buckeye Subs in Worthington for lunch. This older man pulls in behind us. We go inside and get in line, the guy comes in and the people standing in front of my buddies and I say "Hey there Bill! Go stand up there with your team."

Now I'm sure they all worked at the same place and were out to lunch in groups or some BS like that. Being the smartass that I am, and not taking kindly to them just having someone who got there after my friends and I go up to the front of the line...I said, "Hey guys, can you let Bill know that the back of the line is back here?".

This guy who appeared to be in his late 20's-early 30's is already laughing and he just turns around and says, "Oh it's ok, he's just meeting up with his team." To which I replied, "Yeah, me and my team have to wait in line like normal people, so so should Bill."

At this point his tone turned a wee bit sour. He started saying it wasn't a big deal, and just started brushing me off, saying I needed to learn some manners. I started getting pissed. I was saying how I didn't know it was good manners to get in front of people standing in line. Him and two other people he was with started giving me the whole "respect your elders" speech, and they started acting all pissy. This only fueled my smartassedness (yes, smartassedness). At the time I had really long hair (as some of you have seen from the "80's pic" I've posted here before), and the woman with the guy said to her friends, "Is that a boy or a girl? I really can't tell."

At this point I said fuck any kind of manners I was holding on to. I told the woman I could assure her I was a man, more man than her husband. She said my penis would be too small to satisfy anyone (real mature of a 50-something year old woman), and I told her I would whip it out right there in the middle of Buckeye Subs. Apparently it was ok for her to go there, but not me. She immediately looked disgusted and said her son would never talk like that. I told her her son was a pussy and should learn to stand up for himself then. The guy that was originally talking to me then literally got in my face. At the time I was 6'1" 165 lbs, this guy was about 6'4" and probably 250...he was built. But I didn't back down, I stood right in his face. He asked me what I said and I told him he heard me. He just stood there trying to stare me down, and I told him to go ahead and hit me. At this point he just turned around and stood there silent the rest of the time we were in line.

I'm sure they were absolutely livid that I was such a smartass, and I'm sure they thought I was a little punk. But I wasn't about to back down from some adults abusing the fact that they were in a group, just because I was a kid.

Guest tbutera2112
This makes me think of a situation I was in one time when I was 17. Some buddies and I had gone to Buckeye Subs in Worthington for lunch. This older man pulls in behind us. We go inside and get in line, the guy comes in and the people standing in front of my buddies and I say "Hey there Bill! Go stand up there with your team."

Now I'm sure they all worked at the same place and were out to lunch in groups or some BS like that. Being the smartass that I am, and not taking kindly to them just having someone who got there after my friends and I go up to the front of the line...I said, "Hey guys, can you let Bill know that the back of the line is back here?".

This guy who appeared to be in his late 20's-early 30's is already laughing and he just turns around and says, "Oh it's ok, he's just meeting up with his team." To which I replied, "Yeah, me and my team have to wait in line like normal people, so so should Bill."

At this point his tone turned a wee bit sour. He started saying it wasn't a big deal, and just started brushing me off, saying I needed to learn some manners. I started getting pissed. I was saying how I didn't know it was good manners to get in front of people standing in line. Him and two other people he was with started giving me the whole "respect your elders" speech, and they started acting all pissy. This only fueled my smartassedness (yes, smartassedness). At the time I had really long hair (as some of you have seen from the "80's pic" I've posted here before), and the woman with the guy said to her friends, "Is that a boy or a girl? I really can't tell."

At this point I said fuck any kind of manners I was holding on to. I told the woman I could assure her I was a man, more man than her husband. She said my penis would be too small to satisfy anyone (real mature of a 50-something year old woman), and I told her I would whip it out right there in the middle of Buckeye Subs. Apparently it was ok for her to go there, but not me. She immediately looked disgusted and said her son would never talk like that. I told her her son was a pussy and should learn to stand up for himself then. The guy that was originally talking to me then literally got in my face. At the time I was 6'1" 165 lbs, this guy was about 6'4" and probably 250...he was built. But I didn't back down, I stood right in his face. He asked me what I said and I told him he heard me. He just stood there trying to stare me down, and I told him to go ahead and hit me. At this point he just turned around and stood there silent the rest of the time we were in line.

I'm sure they were absolutely livid that I was such a smartass, and I'm sure they thought I was a little punk. But I wasn't about to back down from some adults abusing the fact that they were in a group, just because I was a kid.

i would write a book about it

This makes me think of a situation I was in one time when I was 17. Some buddies and I had gone to Buckeye Subs in Worthington for lunch. This older man pulls in behind us. We go inside and get in line, the guy comes in and the people standing in front of my buddies and I say "Hey there Bill! Go stand up there with your team."...........

That's different though, I've always challenged authority even when I was a kid. I always asked questions when "adults" told me to do something. To me intelligence and respect don't come with age, you need to learn it. So if I was in your position I'd probably do something similar. But if I was the one starting shit and got called out on it, I'd never have the audacity to get an attitude back.

For the love of God, learn to spell, its pretty indicative of that fact that you are still kid too.

I realized It was a loose loose situation and let the fucker go

Behind my hose is a field, then about 100 yards or so is a playground for a school.

LOOSE= FLOPPY, NOT TIGHT

LOSE= NOT WINNING SITUATION

HOSE= Flexible pipe

HOUSE=something you live in

I cant help but not feel pity when you acted like a child right back at them. Hell you're 24, you certainly have the right to take a kid to his parents and rat his ass out. Its your property and they violated that. Home cameras are perfect for this kind of situation. Look into it, because likely these boys will come back.

For the love of God, learn to spell, its pretty indicative of that fact that you are still A kid too.

LOOSE= FLOPPY, NOT TIGHT

LOSE= NOT WINNING SITUATION

HOSE= Flexible pipe

HOUSE=something you live in

I can't help but not feel pity when you acted like a child right back at them. Hell you're 24, you certainly have the right to take a kid to his parents and rat his ass out. It's your property and they violated that. Home cameras are perfect for this kind of situation. Look into it, because likely these boys will come back.

You're right everyone makes McSteaks and this is the internet so how dare I misspell something or use improper punctuation. I’m goanna go to my room and pout now. :(

You're right everyone makes McSteaks and this is the internet so how dare I misspell something or use improper punctuation. I’m goanna go to my room and pout now. :(

lol...

i love how peopel cry about grammer an spelling... who cares. but thats just me :bangbang:

You know those kids are just going to fuck with you more right? I suggest doing some of the things suggested to prank them back if they try (sprinkler/hose by the fence, electrified, etc...)

But dont be surprised if your house gets egged, or any cars outside get fucked with.

This all of course, depends on the brutality of the brats in question....