2/9/09 ride?

cpeezygsxr600

I am up for it if your going, or if anyone else is.

Most people are either working or in school during the day, and riding at night at this time would not be smart!

Save it for the nice weekends, like yesterday.

My wife actually saw someone on a bike this morning on 270 around 6:30am, thats someone with a death wish!

For several hours this morning there was black ice all over the place due to melt-and-refreeze!

My wife actually saw someone on a bike this morning on 270 around 6:30am' date=' thats someone with a death wish!

For several hours this morning there was black ice all over the place due to melt-and-refreeze![/quote']

Yeah, I saw someone out this morning too, and my 1st thought was WTF???

Guys riding: BE CAREFUL as there is still a great deal of salt/sand on the roads. I'm waiting for a hard rain or two to wash that crap down a bit... That and the fact that my bike is in pieces. LOL

i was maybe just going to do the 270 loop and then back to the polaris area

Yikes. 270 is chock full of potholes, don't take your eyes off the road for a second! Especially when

looking over your shoulder to change lanes and when behind someone (can't see the potholes sneak up on you if you're to close to them).

For anybody thinking about heading out east, I was just down 715 today and the road is looking pretty rough. :sad: That's one of my favorite little stretches to run down and I'm sure it will just be patched this year. Also, it's close to being flooded over with all the rain.

just got back from a ride down to lancaster and back up thru pick-town... nice wasn't too chilly, the roads were as expected. a little grime in the middle, wet in a few spots... but other then that it was a good little excursion to take the edge off of the whole "gottsta get on 2 wheels and roll" need...