I finally have my own car

wnaplay1647545503

I havent had my own car in years. I did have a del sol a few years back but bought it to sell more than anything and never planned on driving it nor would I have bought it if it werent for this fact. I did have my truck a few years back but it was just for working. But we recently bought my wife an odyssey mini van and that left me with the bravada. It really seems weird having somehing I dont mind driving. We have always had multiple vehicles but non of which i would drive or consider mine. We always shared the bravada unless I was in my company car. Just feels weird.

I picked up an 02 bravada for next to nothing a few years back. We just shared it without ever really saying well "this is yours or my car". Most people have their "own" car. It was just odd not really having what I would consider my daily and now that I finally have it just feels different.

I dunno, we share both cars. We had a 2008 nissan quest until last weekend, and still have a 1998 Civic, (we're looking for another car right now), but technically the civic is in my name (i paid for it) and the nissan quest was in her name (she paid for it), yet I drove the quest 85% of the time and she drove the civic 85% of the time, it just worked out that way because I could get the kids to school easier/pick them up, etc, versus her, and she had a longer commute...

so yeah, we had our 'own' cars per say, but we didn't drive them that much, it depended on the day, but usually i drove her car and she drove my car, what does it matter?