College Football has officially started

DaddyBuiltRacing

Happy Valley is not very happy.

Our DL is going to murder Darryl Clark. Their OL is awful. Kinda wished they had gone unbeaten up until we played them just so we'd get the "win against a top 5 team" monkey off our backs but they were even worse than I imagined. Good thing we get Iowa late. Hopefully our O is a bit more smoothed out by then.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Top 10 teams go down in the same week...whens the last time that has happened?

Penn St looked terrible and it really sucks. I wanted them to be a top 5 team when they face off against tOSU. Mainly to help the Buckeyes look better after beating them, cause they are going to do so lol.

The D line of tOSU is straight nasty, I don't know any other team in the country that can rotate 9 players on D line and get production from each.

Michigan looked terrible against Indiana as well. Michigan is winning games but giving up big numbers on D. Kinda want to see what they do against a team with a decent defense before I can really judge them.

I have posted on other forums that this year reminds me of 2007 with all the upsets. Theres a ton of football left in the year its gonna be a fun one. BTW anyone see Tebow get rocked? Word is concussion, not sure how long he'll be out. They play LSU in 2 weeks

Michigan looked like shit yesterday, but so did OSU a couple of weeks ago. Everyone has bad games. The stupid missed snaps was a killer for Michigan. They lost their center with a broken foot. A lot of the O line moved positions. The weak part of Michigan is it's D line. We will see what they are made of over the next couple of weeks. They get Mich St in Lansing, and Iowa in Iowa. First Road games.

OSU will prob be either 10 or 11 its going to be interested to see how the pollsters vote em in.

Games to keep an eye out on this week:

Michigan vs Michigan St

LSU vs Georgia

USC vs Cal

tOSU vs Indiana

Oklahoma vs Miami

So basically this week I am a Miami, Cal, and Georgia fan

I'm interested to see how well Indiana plays OSU.

Won't even be a ball game. The difference between tOSU and Michigan is tOSU actually has a D lol. I think its going to look a lot like the Illinois game to be honest with you. I am interested in seeing how Michigan does against Michigan St. Mich should blow them out of the water but I just have a feeling its going to be a close game

Polls got shaken up a lot this week:

AP Poll:

1 Florida (55) 4-0 1490

2 Texas (1) 4-0 1420

3 Alabama (4) 4-0 1400

4 LSU 4-0 1225

5 Boise State 4-0 1203

6 Virginia Tech 3-1 1190

7 USC 3-1 998

8 Oklahoma 2-1 979

9 Ohio State 3-1 957

10 Cincinnati 4-0 946

11 TCU 3-0 896

12 Houston 3-0 844

13 Iowa 4-0 788

14 Oklahoma State 3-1 591

15 Penn State 3-1 470

16 Oregon 3-1 462

17 Miami (FL) 2-1 452

18 Kansas 4-0 418

18 Georgia 3-1 418

20 Brigham Young 3-1 349

21 Mississippi 2-1 340

22 Michigan 4-0 271

23 Nebraska 3-1 256

24 California 3-1 206

25 Georgia Tech 3-1 185

Cal dropped 16 spots after being blown out by Oregon. Ole Miss dropped 17 after being beat by South Carolina. tOSU moves up to 9th followed very closely by Cincy

Oklahoma should not stay ahead of OSU after a bye, with another shutout by us, and they shouldn't have jumped us after we shut out Toledo

LSU shouldn't have moved from 7th, MAYBE to 6th, after that horrible game against Mississippi St. yes i know they have not lost, but did you see that game? i know that will not happen though.

i think the poll should look like this

1.Florida

2.Alabama

3.Texas

4.Boise State

5.LSU

6.Virginia Tech

7.USC

8.Ohio State

9.Oklahoma

10.Cincinnati

I agree and as a Buckeye fan I said last year that Michigan will be scary in a couple years. Once they get a good defense they will be a force to reckon with. The one thing I will say about Forcier is he has more poise as a true frosh then most sr qb's in the country. I really wanted Michigan to be in the top 15 when the Buckeyes played them

I agree and as a Buckeye fan I said last year that Michigan will be scary in a couple years. Once they get a good defense they will be a force to reckon with. The one thing I will say about Forcier is he has more poise as a true frosh then most sr qb's in the country. I really wanted Michigan to be in the top 15 when the Buckeyes played them

He was an animal in that last drive to tie it up. Michigans defense sucked.

He'll be lucky to make it out of Iowa next week. It'll be interesting to see how Michigan does against a quality team with a good D.

Oklahoma vs Miami was a good game, bitch part is Oklahoma won't fall that far in the polls. IDK whos dick Bob Stoops is sucking but this dude blows big games worse then Tress yet gets no heat over it. Miami should be in the top 10 3-1 against top 20 teams is pretty damn impressive.

tOSU looked dominant last night. TP had a great game, and the D is just nasty

Umm wtf are the voters smoking? They have Cincy ahead of tOSU and Boise St behind a 1 loss Va Tech team that barely beat Duke

RK TEAM RECORD PTS

1 Florida (54) 4-0 1486

2 Texas (1) 4-0 1416

3 Alabama (5) 5-0 1404

4 LSU 5-0 1290

5 Virginia Tech 4-1 1200

6 Boise State 5-0 1185

7 USC 4-1 1108

8 Cincinnati 5-0 1004

9 Ohio State 4-1 994

10 TCU 4-0 940

11 Miami (FL) 3-1 931

12 Iowa 5-0 823

13 Oregon 4-1 676

14 Penn State 4-1 564

15 Oklahoma State 3-1 563

16 Kansas 4-0 513

17 Auburn 5-0 428

18 Brigham Young 4-1 403

19 Oklahoma 2-2 370

20 Mississippi 3-1 357

21 Nebraska 3-1 333

22 Georgia Tech 4-1 311

23 South Florida 5-0 238

24 Missouri 4-0 215

25 South Carolina 4-1 200

I saw that earlier and couldn't figure it out. I don't see how Oklahoma can drop from the Top 10 and it brings Cinci ahead of OSU. Cinci about matched OSU's score against an 0-4 Miami while OSU does it to a 3-1 Indiana. :confused:

I also think Iowa and Miami should be ahead of TCU.

tOSU looked dominant last night. TP had a great game, and the D is just nasty

I'm really starting to doubt him. At the end of the day it looked good on paper but I'm not seeing enough growth in him. Seeing him miss so many damn short easy passes is getting old. I also feel that coach is still being a little too conservative.... but I'm not the coach and he's still winning games so...