Since I can't thread shit. (OSU fans are Gay) Come on in and prove it more.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree that paying that much for tickets after seeing how the buckeyes played is a little strange. Its not fun to be there if your team is losing. So far this year the team hasnt given me a reason to have that much faith in them. I'm going to stay a Buck fan.. but not a $1000 ticket buying buck fan ya know... I really do hope we get our stuff together this week.

OSU fans are gay, this is fact, it cannot be disputed. Most anticipated? They just played, and OSU got waxed. LOL

Let's start reading the excuses now. Post em' up.

Blah,Blah,Blah You are a wagon jumper aren't you. Your car is gay and so are you. I woudnt spend 10k on your car but you did. You are an idiot.

You should wear your Columbus State jersey to the OSU game tomorrow.

Like I have a Columbus State Jersey, Come on now. Although the OSU fans would be like Why would you wear that? All the while I see all the dumb fucks wear OSU Football Jerseys to a Blue Jackets Game.

I do have a Stafford jersey No 9 FTW!

And I want nothing to do with that crowd, traffic, Construction, Couches burning, and the cry baby fans that night after OSU takes a dive. :D