Monopoly City Streets

Browning

Most of the long streets after purchasing still allow you to fill them up with houses, and you make more income this way.

I've also found that I get more chance cards when building houses and not buying streets, therefore you have a greater chance of getting a hazard blocking building.

But what would I know I've done it both ways and so far buying the long streets and filling has brought me in 2x the amount of cash as buying small streets.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i was tryign to have a park on every street on mine :) but i guess ive got a park close enough that it keeps most of my streets safe. for some reason im building up my neighbor hood in renynoldsburg :jerkit: im lame i know

I bought streets around all the places I used to live or currently live. Don't feel bad.

i cant figure out how to use the dynamite i have..wtf?

Sometimes it bugs and you have to reset to use it.

Just click the little red and white X by the buildings, then click the demolish button, but you gotta do it while you have the chance card

hmm they said the reset is today at 15 gmt time wtf is gmt time an what time does it translate to usa time lol

its zulu time which I think right now is 4 hours ahead of you. So 1100 for you.

I'm in central right now and daylight savings time always messes me up when going from zulu time

Should be at 8 pm.

I bought one street that was just over a million and put as many houses as my bank account would allow.

Got a school to put on it too so it's protected.

I DID THIS as well an put as many houses/buildings on it as i coudl but i never did get a card so i could build a school so hope no one jqacks up my shit