Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So .... I've been at this about 3-4 days and I think I have the hang of it. Already some butthead has thrown a hazard on a long street I own. :mad:

I can see that there is quite an advantage to unofficial (underhanded) "group play" in this game. This is what I propose:

If you have a Chance card to bulldoze a building or to construct a hazard, and you were going to discard it anyway (perhaps you don't want to piss off your neighbors), how about hitting my local bully DCERODOS on one of his two streets? If more than two or three players join me in hitting him, there's virtually no chance for retaliation from him. (Is this how street gangs start?) In exchange for the help from you, I'll help you out if you call for a hit on someone bullying you.

It would only take a handful of "CR gang" members to operate this way to give a substantial advantage to us all. Multiple accounts would accomplish a similar effect, but I don't think that would be as much fun.

Any takers? I'd like to see a few of these bullies go down. :bangbang:

i demolished something...oops :)

Fucking Gearhead!

yea between him an 91vr4glt they had 3 hazards on my land an jsut kept destroying buildings of mine under other screen names. so i just sold everything an keeping that screen name idle an not using it an started a new one.

realllly wish you couldnt have multiple screen names really kills this game for me

thanks, cred. yesterday I tried to bulldoze a waste facility on one of your streets, but I couldn't bulldoze a hazard belonging to someone else. let me know if you need a favor, I see you are top of the list in this area, and that will put a target on your back for sure.

So .... I've been at this about 3-4 days and I think I have the hang of it. Already some butthead has thrown a hazard on a long street I own. :mad:

I can see that there is quite an advantage to unofficial (underhanded) "group play" in this game. This is what I propose:

If you have a Chance card to bulldoze a building or to construct a hazard, and you were going to discard it anyway (perhaps you don't want to piss off your neighbors), how about hitting my local bully DCERODOS on one of his two streets? If more than two or three players join me in hitting him, there's virtually no chance for retaliation from him. (Is this how street gangs start?) In exchange for the help from you, I'll help you out if you call for a hit on someone bullying you.

It would only take a handful of "CR gang" members to operate this way to give a substantial advantage to us all. Multiple accounts would accomplish a similar effect, but I don't think that would be as much fun.

Any takers? I'd like to see a few of these bullies go down. :bangbang:

Soon as the servers stop being slow I will handle him and post a message. I am a walking gang on my own. As of now I have destroyed two players both who attacked me first. One will have to make another account if he wants to play.....

Oh btw a update they changed the rate of rental income on larger streets strategies may need to be changed.

paul made me do it....

he gets no moneyz.

doc i got you.

i dozed one of your TINY houses as a joke an you try to destroy my big street psssh so between you an 91vr4glt an 2 or 3 other o fhis names) you guys jsut are out to be a dick so i deleted that accoutn (or keeping it inactive) an started a new game else where lol not being butthurt just was gettin old

game was fun but now that so many people have SOOO many acconts its just not good now

i dozed one of your TINY houses as a joke an you try to destroy my big street psssh so between you an 91vr4glt an 2 or 3 other o fhis names) you guys jsut are out to be a dick so i deleted that accoutn (or keeping it inactive) an started a new game else where lol not being butthurt just was gettin old

game was fun but now that so many people have SOOO many acconts its just not good now

good, cause thats the only target i had, and ran out of room to put shit on those streets. and i hate to see a waste plant or a prison go to waste

Maintenance

The site will be going down for maintenance at approximately 10AM eastern time today, for approximately 3 hours. When it comes back up, we will have implemented procedures to start dealing with the cheating that has been widely reported.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to improve the game.