Monopoly City Streets

Browning

where the hell are the friends requests at?

cause people have said they sent them, and i havent seen them :?

i have 30 screen names. 20 of which are destroyer accounts.. it only took 2 to wipe all your streets up.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's everyone's score so far?

i don't think i have a good strategy, yet, but i just keep plugging away on my streets...slowly replacing buildings with bigger ones...

i'm up to 85,450,000....what about you?

i'm not trying to get on the leaderboard or anything...that would just screw me, but i have plugged in all the people around me and i've been comparing my score to them...so i'm like 3rd out of those people

I'm at 50 million but have only been playing for a week and have just one account. Cred05 provided much-needed help in neutralizing a local 5-account bully. Thanks!

My local leaderboard shows CRED05 as #1 and shows me at #3. Long streets in areas without other players seems to be the strategy I'm settling on. Building cheap housing works best when you really need a bulldozer or a protective building, whereas the best return comes from really long streets with expensive buildings that still get good rent returns. I avoid the four-sided castle and above as long as I don't run low on building sites.

If I buy a street and it doesn't show a good return on buildings (such as a 15,000 rent on a green house), I sell that street to keep my number of streets as close to five as possible.

I got burned by offering two streets in a trade to another player. Both those streets are small, the other player has NOT acted on the offer, thus those two streets are tied-up for seven days and can't be sold or traded. Right now, they're each costing me 3% each in taxes. :( If I could, I'd sell them in a heartbeat. Even giving them away would be cheaper than the taxes I'm paying.

ok well i think i'm doing good going by the $15,000 rent per green house...a lot of my green houses and cottages are 38,000-59,000 in rent

on one of my streets, it says my green house is getting $50,000 in rent...is that right?

i offered to buy someones road near me a few days ago because i noticed they weren't playing...now i'm just waiting for 7 days to pass....

oh yeah...i only have one account, too

I just destroyed a guy for 9t1gvr4 and I handled a guy for Doc the other day. Post up the bad guys. I have another destroy building card waiting on a account.

If no one else needs it and you would just throw it away, feel free to take out that Photat building on Balmaceda in Valparaiso, Chile, owned by DCEROUNO.

If no one else needs it and you would just throw it away, feel free to take out that Photat building on Balmaceda in Valparaiso, Chile, owned by DCEROUNO.

I am still watching him. I will keep a eye on if it gets close to 8pm and no one attacks me I will mess him up some more.

Damn I own 2 little ass streets that got fucked by formula77. Wonder who that could be.... I can't even get my shit off the ground before it gets fucked with BASTARD!

Sorry Luther, I thought you were Paul. He's been fucking my shit up using car-type names, and Mopar614 is right up his alley.

I'll leave your shit alone.

Sorry Luther, I thought you were Paul. He's been fucking my shit up using car-type names, and Mopar614 is right up his alley.

I'll leave your shit alone.

I nevere touched ur crap an when I loged on u had demolished like 5 houses an sabotged a f a few of my things . So after I saw u jacked half my crap up I did one thing. That's my new screen name cause asshat rob an 91vr4 wouldn't stop fkin my shit up.

I nevere touched ur crap an when I loged on u had demolished like 5 houses an sabotged a f a few of my things . So after I saw u jacked half my crap up I did one thing. That's my new screen name cause asshat rob an 91vr4 wouldn't stop fkin my shit up.

You stole my street, then attacked me under a different name :p

We can do a truce as well. Leave my shit alone :)