Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get to all your chance cards if you discard them for later? only way ive been able to is by logging out and back in.. it pops up. i have two hazards, a demolish, and something else...

You can not save cards. You have one card you can use if you draw another chance card the old ones are gone.

how do you "destory all bonus buildings" if its hard to get one bulldozer card??? and can only use one at a time apparently...

i'm building a bunch of buildings on one road and i got two bulldoze cards in a row...so i decided to just destroy the two bonus buildings on their road :)

i'm building a bunch of buildings on one road and i got two bulldoze cards in a row...so i decided to just destroy the two bonus buildings on their road :)

gotcha! thats awesome... :) unfortunately morse rd will always be one that people are aiming at so ill stay away from it...

must be nice to get enough rent to afford a 30 million chance card...

assholes of cr keep preventing that from happening

I didnt get a chance to mess with any of your buildings. I have destroyed a few people. There was someone making 150 million a day that I completely wiped out. They quit playing about 4 days ago. No activity at all.

My highest account brings in almost 400 million a day. Right now I am placing 15 million dollar houses trying to get to level 5. I want a monopoly tower.

I didnt get a chance to mess with any of your buildings. I have destroyed a few people. There was someone making 150 million a day that I completely wiped out. They quit playing about 4 days ago. No activity at all.

My highest account brings in almost 400 million a day. Right now I am placing 15 million dollar houses trying to get to level 5. I want a monopoly tower.

:eek: yea i think when i get a 500k buidling up im baller... i fail uberly

Anyone want to buy my streets I quit, it got kind of boring. Look up either MANIES or MRCBUS and make me an offer! I have a few that are worth a few million. I also have memorial dr in dublin! Whaooo, and Kennywood Blvd in Pittsburgh! (some of you may understand that other might not)