Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to attack THAIBOY again would be greatly appreciated. I am working on destroying all his bonus building so if anyone wants to help me. I am going to destroy him completely this time. No letting up lol.

I just took out his park on Ridgely Tract Road. It's unprotected now.

Jeez. I can't believe it. I've bulldozed another park on THAIBOY's National Road. What do you figure is the chance of that happening? ;)

Its craziness. I am going to unload 500 million destroying him in the morning. I have been saving up for some fun. Unload as much as you want he will be done tomorrow.

Its craziness. I am going to unload 500 million destroying him in the morning. I have been saving up for some fun. Unload as much as you want he will be done tomorrow.

Well, he's punching me hard this morning, using his THAIBOY account and also as TEDNUGENT. Make sure you annihilate him this morning.

Well, he's punching me hard this morning, using his THAIBOY account and also as TEDNUGENT. Make sure you annihilate him this morning.

He has 3 accounts THAIBOY is the only one that is alrge other two are under 25k score.

Starting the attack right now.

please destroy those MF'ers....totally fucking with me all day. i've been working on destroying them, but it's hard when i don't have much money or room to build stuff...

please destroy those MF'ers....totally fucking with me all day. i've been working on destroying them, but it's hard when i don't have much money or room to build stuff...

He is pretty persistent. If you are spying on him and you drop the spying he will leave you alone it seems. I am still attacking him but he wont attack me anymore. Just messing with everyone else now.

Guest Removed
DON'T FUCK WITH CR!!!!!! THAIBOY

i wiped out all his safe buildings, and he is not getting no rent on hebron rd, and one of his other major streets :D

all with one of my destroyer names.i dont think he even seen me attack him with 2 other names. but he stopped watching someone to watch the playerplayer ;)

ugh...i'm getting tired of selling and building just to get some decent chance cards...

i just bought two streets just to build green houses on to generate some chance cards...but a lot of times i fill them up and get nothing good and i have to go right back and sell all the houses and do it over again :(

tednugent's salem rd. is now unprotected :)

so is that what you have to do to get chance cards? just buy roads and put houses on them? coz i keep buying roads and putting big buildings and getting no chance cards lol.

how many roads does everyone own? i have 7 but i dont wanna get too many...

so is that what you have to do to get chance cards? just buy roads and put houses on them? coz i keep buying roads and putting big buildings and getting no chance cards lol.

how many roads does everyone own? i have 7 but i dont wanna get too many...

building buildings is what causes you to get chance cards....sometimes you get a bunch, sometimes you don't get shit....it's all chance...

i have 6 streets...but you get taxed for every road after 5

There is only one certainty in MONOPOLY City Streets. Tax. Just like in real life, tax now plays an integral part of the game. The first 5 streets that you own are tax-free. The current tax rate is 3% per street. For example, if you own 15 streets your tax will be 30% of your total rent collected every day. If you own 25 streets your tax will be 60%, etc.

building buildings is what causes you to get chance cards....sometimes you get a bunch, sometimes you don't get shit....it's all chance...

i have 6 streets...but you get taxed for every road after 5

You can also get Chance cards for buying streets. I have x2.

It's easy math to figure the number of streets you should have. Will the additional daily rent from the street/buildings be greater than 3% of your new (including the additional street's rent) income? If so, then you're ahead by buying the street. Of course, consider the +/- of building additional buildings and having to protect the street.

My average for getting Chance cards is about one card for every 10 or so buildings/street purchases. I once built over 30 buildings without a single chance card. Then within 6 additional buildings, I had 3 chance cards, all penalities, amounting to a total of 72 million! The value of the building seems to have no effect on your odds of getting a Chance card.

That THAIBOY is quite a case. I hit him hard all day and he hit back equally hard. Like some of you, I got tired of buying streets to build green houses just for additional Chance cards. Finally, I stopped hitting him, took him off my "friends" (spying) list, and he's left me alone. I suspect he gets tired of the fighting too. It seems very hard to take out a player once they are in the hundreds of millions of assets. Even a gang of players with multiple accounts can only hope, at best, to tire him out.

Now that I'm at Level 5, worth over a billion dollars, and have a race car as a game piece, there's not much to hold my attention. I'm going to buy up some of my local streets, put ridiculously large and inefficient buildings on them, put schools and parks where they really are in life, and hang around hoping to get introduced to Les Wexner. :)

You can also get Chance cards for buying streets. I have x2.

It's easy math to figure the number of streets you should have. Will the additional daily rent from the street/buildings be greater than 3% of your new (including the additional street's rent) income? If so, then you're ahead by buying the street. Of course, consider the +/- of building additional buildings and having to protect the street.

My average for getting Chance cards is about one card for every 10 or so buildings/street purchases. I once built over 30 buildings without a single chance card. Then within 6 additional buildings, I had 3 chance cards, all penalities, amounting to a total of 72 million! The value of the building seems to have no effect on your odds of getting a Chance card.

That THAIBOY is quite a case. I hit him hard all day and he hit back equally hard. Like some of you, I got tired of buying streets to build green houses just for additional Chance cards. Finally, I stopped hitting him, took him off my "friends" (spying) list, and he's left me alone. I suspect he gets tired of the fighting too. It seems very hard to take out a player once they are in the hundreds of millions of assets. Even a gang of players with multiple accounts can only hope, at best, to tire him out.

Now that I'm at Level 5, worth over a billion dollars, and have a race car as a game piece, there's not much to hold my attention. I'm going to buy up some of my local streets, put ridiculously large and inefficient buildings on them, put schools and parks where they really are in life, and hang around hoping to get introduced to Les Wexner. :)

Win

tednugent continues to fuck with me...i'm not spying on him or messing with him...in fact, i'm not messing with anyone....i just discard all of my hazard cards

other people keep messing with me, too...but he is just getting annoying now

i'm wondering if i just bought some really long streets and only filled it with a few houses...not completely full...and not protect that street, that the people attacking me will just put all of their shit on that road and quit messing with my rent roads....worth a shot i guess...kinda already just happened. i just bought this 1.5 mil road and was using it to generate chance cards when i noticed a big blank spot on my road and then poof...THAIBOY puts up a hazard....luckily i still had a demolish card saved :)

Edited by frenchy chan

if anyone is still playing this, can you please destroy RUDYREDNECK

he won't leave me alone and i'm tired of it....i've completely stopped destroying things or putting hazards on streets and most people have left me alone, but not him...

ill try next time i get something