The thank you Anthony and Tina thread

V8 Beast

Congrats guys. I'm just mad at myself for never having done a rental before. Can't beat turning the car off at the beginning of the lanes and coasting up to the tower and not having to wait in line to run.

yea.. its amazing to be able to make a pass. come back do some adjusting go make another an repeat with out worrying if youll get enough runs in. the longest you have to wait in line(so long as there arent any breaks or spills) is like 5 to 10 minuites tops an thats only with in the first 3 hours. anything after that just run straight up ha

Congats to Tina and Anthony it was a cool wedding.

Trackday was one of the best at NTR. Good weather good friends and fast cars I don't think there is much better in life than that.

My brothers AMX set his PB 9.97 then the radiator puked.

I am stuck in the 10.20's with a 1.50's 60' still searching for the answer.

sorry to interrupt your wonderful thread, but I found out who the jackass in the red Colorado who was leaking oil and refused to stop running, until Big Steve and I grabbed the guy working the lanes to tell him to leave.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=6450

The white DSM almost lost it at half track because of him. That was not cool

I was gonna eat all the cake but wanted to make sure i was faster than brian...yet he pussed out when i came up to him..heehe. Thanks for a good track day. I left at 11pm got my $$$ worth out and got to mess with timing and fuel...even though i only went slower and had to change everything back. I guess its spot on. Now to tweak suspension and change lca's to get 1.3 60's