The thank you Anthony and Tina thread

V8 Beast

sorry to interrupt your wonderful thread, but I found out who the jackass in the red Colorado who was leaking oil and refused to stop running, until Big Steve and I grabbed the guy working the lanes to tell him to leave.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=6450

Thanks everyone. It was an awesome day. A beautiful day for the track and the wedding.

She will be in the 12's here soon. She is really starting to hit them gears!! Thanks you guys for a great day!

:D I am hoping for 12's at the next track day. Just need to launch the car a little harder and work on my 1-2 shifts.

I ended up making 21 passes in the car. I think the car made 28 passes of the day as scott and benner took it down the track a few times as well. At least I can say I got the best numbers out of the car this time. :D

Anthony, thanks for hosting another a wonderful track day and congratulations.

Some people don't realize the effort and work it takes to get something like this organized and you seem to do it effortlessly, several times a year. Thanks again.

Mike

Columbus DSM

As long as you keep spare oil and filters for me in your car, in case one backs off....

Thanks for letting us prove that a DSM can make it down the track at least a few times w/o breaking! Going down straight is a different story.

What Pontiac parts would you suggest I try to bolt onto the pig to keep it in the groove?