New to CR!

bong

Nice car and intro, welcome

bong? is that a reference to something? haha..........welcome dude nice ride

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

Thanks guys. I know Athens is very small and terrible. If OU wasn't here Athens wouldn't even be on the map, but the only reason why I am here is for training for 6 months with a company in the microbiology/virology field that I just joined with. I am very lucky to get this offer because of the intensive process and extensive credentials required but after the 6 month training I will be transferred west of Colorado to handle metropolitan territories including LA, San Fran, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Seattle, etc. I cannot complain at all because of the salary and benefits they offered me and they also pay for my housing while I am here for the 6 months. Short term loss, long term gain. Hope to meet some of you guys soon.

Also, Bong means youngest in the family in my mom's dialect. lol

Edited by bong
  • Upvote 1

We're you in Toledo a few weekends ago? I feel like I pointed your car out to my girlfriend recently hahaha. It was a white S2K with dual exhaust like that, maaaybe hardtop. I think I saw you around Monroe and Secor. I couldn't forget a car as clean as that.

Thanks

We're you in Toledo a few weekends ago? I feel like I pointed your car out to my girlfriend recently hahaha. It was a white S2K with dual exhaust like that, maaaybe hardtop. I think I saw you around Monroe and Secor. I couldn't forget a car as clean as that.

Haha thanks. Yes I was in Toledo, actually I'm around that area alot so that was probably me, I just moved to Athens about week ago.

what does bing bong mean then? really little young boy? mmmmm tasty :)

I like the cars, specially the s2000. Wanna sell it?

Roffle, its always for sale if the offer is appetizing, lol.