Kanye West = Biggest Douche Canoe of them all

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I watch both videos. I probably haven't seen a music video in 8 years +. Beyonce's video was well choreographed and shot, but it's so boring and lame. Taylor's video at least has some thought in it and is much better of a video in my opinion.

Kayne likes fish dicks, so who cares?

I gave up on him in 2007 when he released the song "stronger" with a sample from Daft Punk (I like them a lot). He didn't illegally use the sample and Daft Punk got credit but he ruined the song. Daft Punk is far from a hip hop band.

What he did last night proves what a bitch he is.

That was an asshole move and nothing can change that. But glad Beyonce did what she did to try to make things right for Taylor.

Just real? Real crazy. This kinda crazy:

http://canadianfermentation.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/manson1a.jpg

And yes this is Gearhead.

Whoever keeps letting that British mother fucker host these things needs shot in the face more than Kanye. BRITISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FUNNY.

*except in Forgetting Sarah Marshall where his character is brilliant.

Go watch the original "The Office" tv show with the British characters and get back with me on it.

Okay, so I watch both videos. I probably haven't seen a music video in 8 years +. Beyonce's video was well choreographed and shot, but it's so boring and lame. Taylor's video at least has some thought in it and is much better of a video in my opinion.

I bet Kanye is a Michigan fan. :D

I think it might have been staged...I mean its MTV, I'm pretty sure they would have security locked down.

And when Beyonce asked Taylor to come up, she was right there and ready to walk up because MTV told her to. And the matching outfits??????

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/09/110770/400_beyonce_tswift_090913_cpolk_90715520.jpg

Either way if it was fake or not....Kayne is a asshole and his music sucks......he's only good on the production tip

What was wrong with what Kanye did? When I saw him grab the mic I was blown away that someone actually did what I was thinking!!! I am now officially a Kayne fan. White people make horrible music videos!

Matter of personal opinion. There are/were just as many poor videos by all nationalities over the years. Just as kanyes opinions were his own, he had no right to push his opinions on everyone else and thats exactly what he always does.

Matter of personal opinion. There are/were just as many poor videos by all nationalities over the years. Just as kanyes opinions were his own, he had no right to push his opinions on everyone else and thats exactly what he always does.

Ummm..

My joke here-->

Your head here -->

Stop taking everything at face value. Kanye is a douche!!!! He even knows what he did was wrong. If I could smack him without getting jumped by 7 body gaurds I would.