Dan Tobin has a nice blue Mach 1 for sale

TurboRust

hmm 11 5 is good.(for them). i was at a dealership last year and saw a yellow mach1 for 17k. im thinking they'll make a profit on it.

kinda why they're in business....no?

congrats derek, glad it worked out. now go buy a cobra. :D

no wife's driving that.. I need to find a beater soon,, rx7 is the daily for a little while

no they bought it outright

a guy at my work is selling a 90-91ish honda accord. Green, 4 door, auto car. Dont think it needs anything. Text me if you want more specs.

Guest tbutera2112
yeah carmax told me 7500 becuase the previous owner had jacked it up on the pinchweld and that was frame damage..lol

i think 7500 is the max they pay for anything....seems like anyone i talk to that had something appraised there, it was worth 7500...had my truck appraised there for 7500 also, even though book was 16k at the time *before i removed the nerf bars and blacked it out*

i bet you take a bentley there and they will give you $7500 for it...bastards

yeah carmax told me 7500 becuase the previous owner had jacked it up on the pinchweld and that was frame damage..lol

wow lol that jsut kinda makes me laugh and feel kinda sad..

i think 7500 is the max they pay for anything....seems like anyone i talk to that had something appraised there, it was worth 7500...had my truck appraised there for 7500 also, even though book was 16k at the time *before i removed the nerf bars and blacked it out*

and no problem is most of the cars that people try and sell back are not what they would resell... hence any car over 100k... over ten years old... or modded...

therefore not many cars will get a great deal when they come sell it... and we would no buy a bently from anyone because it is on the do not sell list... aka... we have to fix the car and uphold a warrenty and we can not do that on cars like such...

ANYWAY sorry for the long post but I bet you will miss that car it sounded and looked really nice.... But I also give you a thumbs up for seeing what will be more important in you life

they offered me 11k for our 07 mustang.... more hen 7500 but less then we were ehoping :(

We owed way more that that and paid a big difference in cash...hence why we also sold our Mountaineer.

that sucks but atleast you got rid of it for the right reasons btw congrats on the baby on the way!

Derek,

Sorry to see the car go. It was one of my favorite mustangs ever. It's never easy letting go of something you have such a passion for. As you know I"m about to go through the same so I can feel your pain.

Bigger and better things to come down the road. Get another one 10 years down the road and start a father / child build of one to bring back the memories!

Andy