New here!

Guest GermanCarShow

Guest GermanCarShow

Hi. I'm Rodd from Columbus. I used to have a 1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 that I learned to autocross in and it was on a track (Nelson Ledges) twice for MBCA events. This gave me the bug, so when it was time to trade that in, I got a 2006 C230 Sport Sedan with a 6-speed manual and no sunroof (allowing for headroom with a helmet). The better suspension and brakes makes the 2.5 liter V-6 faster around a track than the old 4.2 liter V-8 in my old car. The C230 has been on Summit Point, Nelson Ledges, and Mid-Ohio for MBCA and BMW CCA events. It's also been through several autocrosses.

I'm looking forward to doing more of the track events, once the disposable income returns!

Thanks,

Rodd

this is me officially not welcoming you into CR. You may ask yourself why?....Because you dont have pictures. I NEED PICTURES RODD!!! FUCKING PICTURES!!!!

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/116915492.jpg

Hi. I'm Rodd from Columbus. I used to have a 1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 that I learned to autocross in and it was on a track (Nelson Ledges) twice for MBCA events. This gave me the bug, so when it was time to trade that in, I got a 2006 C230 Sport Sedan with a 6-speed manual and no sunroof (allowing for headroom with a helmet). The better suspension and brakes makes the 2.5 liter V-6 faster around a track than the old 4.2 liter V-8 in my old car. The C230 has been on Summit Point, Nelson Ledges, and Mid-Ohio for MBCA and BMW CCA events. It's also been through several autocrosses.

I'm looking forward to doing more of the track events, once the disposable income returns!

Thanks,

Rodd

From me to you, welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics. Imagine that...me, pics...go figure.

Welcome. I didn't know they still made mercedes' with manual transmissions.

only C-Class. One of the things I dislike about the brand. Despite the fact that the automatic is a perfect fit in my grandpa-mobile I hate it...but I've grown to realize it belongs in there.

Rodd, Welcome. Get some pictures up!

Andy