SATURDAY!!! SEPT 26TH!!!! RALLYCROSS!!!

dark_02wrx

Hey guys, My name is Adam Olson. I'm a rep for RPMCHALLENGEUSA.COM. We have a track here in Fort Wayne.

RPM CHALLENGE is ment for everyone. From experienced to the the first timer. We even have a 2001 2.5rs rally car (Caged, harnesses, the whole works) for rent if you just want to see if you are into it or not.

We are opening this weekend to do some hot laps for anyone thats interested. We will be opening the track to run at 9am.

This is the first day this track will be open. I have personally ran the track and fell in love with it. It's a smaller tighter track but it works well for the setup. Also if anyone is interested there is a Motorcross track and paintball field next door, so you can make a day of fun out of it.

You can see some pics of me playing around on the track at http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11848

You can also get more info at RPMCHALLENGEUSA.COM the owners contact info is there and everything.

Prices will be at a discount if you sign up before the event. Just PM me or contact the owner at (260) 580 7940.

Edited by dark_02wrx