Who knows about different builders? Housing that is

Twistedrx7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad i figured your house was a centex since it kinda resembles the models im looking at right now. Your house is very nice and spacey.

Here is the one im looking at.

http://oh-cbr.photos.mlsfinder.com/photos/2/9/1/6/8/2/7/2916827-1.jpg

ROFL, thats my house dude. Same brick, same front elevation, siding.....rofl. I know a guy that can put a bad ass patio out back too!!

How much are they asking for that house btw? PM me if you want want to post it.

Wayne Homes still around? My parents built with them in 1996. All around great experience with no "house" complaints. We did however luck out with the subcontractors that framed the house. It was a group of guys that were in between framing houses in the New Albany area. VERY good at custom framing. Our neighbors house though was framed by the Amish. The worst run out in our house was 1/8", there's was almost a full inch. The 2 drywall guys were astonished and had the 2500sq/ft house hung in about 5 hours.

YMMV though if you've had other experiences with Wayne Homes.

I paid $135k for my house in Bexley two years ago....but I got it at an estate sale at roughly $50k under value....it's worth MUCH more than any of these new builds, and is in a great neighborhood. So there are deals out there, but far and few between.

good luck. house searching can be fun and aggravating as fuck.

Wayne Homes still around? My parents built with them in 1996. All around great experience with no "house" complaints. We did however luck out with the subcontractors that framed the house. It was a group of guys that were in between framing houses in the New Albany area. VERY good at custom framing. Our neighbors house though was framed by the Amish. The worst run out in our house was 1/8", there's was almost a full inch. The 2 drywall guys were astonished and had the 2500sq/ft house hung in about 5 hours.

YMMV though if you've had other experiences with Wayne Homes.

Wayne's are pretty decently solid houses. They only build on your lot though.