Where to get best deal on xbox 360?

Ramsey

I looking to buy a xbox 360 before forza 3 comes out. Where can i find the best deal?

Anything i should look out for when buying used?

tia.

STFU and buy a new elite. It is $300 at any major store. Don't buy a used one.

this!

im sure if you wait a few weeks after forza 3 come sout that the new xboxs with come with teh game but do you really want to wait.... but for sure buy new. most all places have them teh same price you have to find some one who works ther to hook you up on a discount.

click the link in the first post it will take you to dells website, use the coupon code to get 15% off, then the mail in rebate you can get a elite for a little over $200

btw. fatwallet rocks its my new favorite website

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/954285?highlight_key=y&keyword1=xbox

pro refurbs are 150 shipped on ebay...

Do not buy a pro version of the 360. You run a chance of getting ones with the old chips in them. They were prone to overheating and red ringing. Unless you are cool with sending in your xbox a few times a year for repairs don't buy one. Buy the new elites with the 120GB hard drive in them. They redesigned them.

Do not buy a pro version of the 360. You run a chance of getting ones with the old chips in them. They were prone to overheating and red ringing. Unless you are cool with sending in your xbox a few times a year for repairs don't buy one. Buy the new elites with the 120GB hard drive in them. They redesigned them.

thats what i was worried about..

Geeks.com has them for $199 use promo code "ELITE" http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=XBOX-360-ELITE-PB-R&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-daily_html-_-18sep09_ELITE-_-ELITEMain

They are refurbs 90 day warranty. I have always had good luck with refurb stuff from them. Way I look at it it has been gone through twice. Just run it hard first few weeks any issues they will show up.

What is included:

Xbox 360 Elite system

Xbox 360 120 GB hard drive

Xbox 360 black wireless controller

Xbox 360 headset

Ethernet cable

Power supply (100-127V ~ 4.8A, 47/63Hz)

Power cord

Component HD-AV cable

Actually it's a lot easier to find a Pro (60GB version) with the newest chipset than an Elite. At least it was a month or two ago. At that point the only "Elite" with the new chipset (Jasper) was the red Resident Evil LE one. With the elimination of the Pro and lower price for the Elite, Elites with the new chipset are starting to trickle into the market though.

Just go searching local stores (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.) for the newly boxed Elites. In a white box rather gray and it should have less accessories (that's one of the ways they were able to lower the price - no HDMI cable included, some other unimportant stuff). Those should have a good chance of being the newest, most reliable chipset.