hi im new

hands

ok i under stand that there are rules to post by, but i dont have time to post pics and type 20 pages about all my cars i own 27 right now and they change daliy and i really dont give a shit about what anyone elses oppinion is i just want in the damn classifieds so let me in or not i dont care i know about 35 people on here ill just get on under there account and do what i want
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

both i was gonna buy your nos stuff a couple months ago paul when i was on here under my brothers sn

icic well just a heads up you have to have so many posts before you are even able to post in the for sale area. soo even if you do get into cr u woudl have to make enough posts (somethign liek 25 or 50 posts in areas that are car related) goodluck

he is mainly here to buy stuff..he was going to buy that yellow crx, till he seen it in person.. what a hunk of shit that thing was.

and all he wants is his old account back, and anthony told him he would change the password for him.

and yes im going to be nice to my own family. this is one person i know that will have have back thru thick and thin. plus he has charged up many peoples a/c systems for me,and the forum on the cheap.

icic well just a heads up you have to have so many posts before you are even able to post in the for sale area. soo even if you do get into cr u woudl have to make enough posts (somethign liek 25 or 50 posts in areas that are car related) goodluck

he not here to sell shit dumbass..:gtfo: you can post in the for sale section when your wanting to buy stuff.

lol come on rob even you woudl be all over this. but since its your family you arent.

welcome new guy. any particular reason you want to see the classifieds so bad? for selling or buying?

both i was gonna buy your nos stuff a couple months ago paul when i was on here under my brothers sn

he not here to sell shit dumbass..:gtfo: you can post in the for sale section when your wanting to buy stuff.

sha-ZAMMM rob your wrong again :bangbang: lol calm down robbie

columbusracing.com=automotive enthusiast web site

craigslist.com=website to buy/sell junk off of

the two are not synonymous, it seems like you're looking for the latter and not the former--and that's why your other thread went south. if you're only going to check out the classified sections, you're probably better off just using someone else's screen name to send pm's/etc.

ok first off thats not the only reason i want on here 2nd i have another sn i have been a member of cr for like 5 yrs but i cant get anyone to fix my other sn

and 3rd i dont have to justify my self to any one if u are a person who can either fix my original sn or activate this one please do if not then go fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok first off thats not the only reason i want on here 2nd i have another sn i have been a member of cr for like 5 yrs but i cant anyone to fix my other sn

and 3rd i dont have to justify my self to any one if u are a person who can either fix my original sn or activate this one please do if not then go fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can help activate this screenname by giving you +rep, or not (if you're going to act like that).