How cool is this....Sam Hornish Jr. could be an Ohio Rider!!!

Fonzie

• 1 month later...
Was perusing my March Motorcyclist a little more, and just found this in their monthly feature. Not sure if you'll be able to read it or not (too small??), but it says he likes to cruise US 24 from Defiance to Toledo in his off season from racing thumb.gif How COOL would that be if we could get an Indy 500 champ to come out riding with us?!? eusa_dance.gif

scan0001.jpg

if we could get him in the dtc it would be SCHWEET!!!

• 3 months later...

ya know i see a lot of ppl ripping major racing names for being dicks. I can't say id think anything different if I had been rubbed the wrong way by someone. But I'm sure ive had bitchy days where someone that didnt know me before thinks I'm a complete ass. I guess it would come down to how they think of fans. Say (theoretically here im just making shit up in a way that i could excuse) someone like john force doesnt think fans contributed to his success and he wants to spend his time focused on racing. Then add perhaps the frustration of having trouble with a few parts not working as they should and he remembers he has to go deal with fans... Yeah i can understand being pissing and saying something stupid. Like i said that, I totally made up a situation there and if he had some something shitty I didnt like... yeah I'd be upset too. Now some sports, say nascar, are built off the fan base. For a nascar driver to ever lose his cool with fans that make his career happen... Ok im done rambling now. I hope ya get my point.