158 members have voted

1. 1. Track Day = F-Body VS BMW

• Sam's 5.0L BMW
    • Anthony's FireBurdy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is going to play a part in this. With the 40 to mid 50 temps the extra weight on Anthony's car may give him a slight advantage with traction... but then again with the weight of Sams car once its gets going its going to keep going... and quickly. Should be good to watch.

gt40 heads, all else is stock. just an fyi I was at the dyno alil bit ago and there were about 20 different people there that can attest that my car only makes 395rwhp on 12#'s

You need my engine. Well your heads on my engine + 1 cylinder ring.

whats the f bodys best time to date. whats the tire/ suspension setup on the bmw what turbo is on the 5.0 it must be kinda small because a 70mm on a 5.0 should put down close too if not 500 on 10 lbs and your only 400 on 12lbs?

whats the f bodys best time to date. whats the tire/ suspension setup on the bmw what turbo is on the 5.0 it must be kinda small because a 70mm on a 5.0 should put down close too if not 500 on 10 lbs and your only 400 on 12lbs?

Its a 72mm. Slick on the back with regular tire in front. Car made 520 rwhp with the old turbo with a t5 and 15#. The C4 is sucking up alot of power but it still feels as fast if not faster then the 520 rwhp time.