01 titled street legal vw buggy anyone want this

sprayin77

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1406148804.html. I have a 2001 rail buggy that has a ohio title. It is street legal and can be insured. if any interest pm me or text me at 614-315-4500 $ 4,000 It has an 1850cc motor, Dellorto carb, detachable steering wheel, dual cutter brakes. High back racing seats with 5 point cam-lock racing harnesses. Buggy has a lot of nice parts from Bugpack, Scat and others. Runs strong and has had a fresh motor rebuild, done beginning of the summer.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1406148804.html. I have a 2001 rail buggy that has a ohio title. It is street legal and can be insured. if any interest pm me or text me at 614-315-4500 $ 4,000 It has an 1850cc motor, Dellorto carb, detachable steering wheel, dual cutter brakes. High back racing seats with 5 point cam-lock racing harnesses. Buggy has a lot of nice parts from Bugpack, Scat and others. Runs strong and has had a fresh motor rebuild, done beginning of the summer.

Sweet, did you take it up to Silver Lake?

Will it do a wheelie?

I just got it and have tested it out. it runs and drives fine, and dont think it will pull the wheels since long wheel base. but it is a great looking and running buggy. i will be sitting it out in front of the shop on rt 40 for sale tomorrow. just thought i would see if anyone here wanted it first. Then reason im selling it is because i took it as partial trade for my is300 i was gonna finish, but didnt.

welcome bump. come on any offers at least ?

well your asking fo rit :) ... how about a 2007 yamaha ttr-90 pitbike (kids dirtbike but for adults) protaper big bar kit big peg kit an 250 lb spring/shock, an graphics kit its a 3 speed manuel with no clutch( just let off to upshift downshift) bike does 42mph :bangbang: ......... worth a shot

thanks for the trade offer. i really need to sell it for money for a truck. And i checked it out today and it is pretty fast for a buggy, not sure how fast i was going because the speedo isnt hooked up on it. As far as i can tell it has the vw front steering and it has the vw transmission in it, you push in the clutch and pull down and to the left for reverse if that helps on what kind it is. It needs the carb adjusted or just has bad gass in it cause it doesnt want to stay running without tapping the gas. A little screw turning on the carb and fresh gass this baby will be running strong. my boss and i took it down the road today and it went into all gears with no problems or grinding at all, and both of us probably way about 520lbs combined and we were passing cars lol. So with that being said this is a pretty sweet buggy. If someone on here doesnt snatch it up pretty soon i think my boss is gonna buy it. 4000 obo

getting ahold of mike ward is like trying to speak with jesus

I'm in the shop all the time, can't always get to the phone the first time but if you leave a message, one of us will call you back. If you don't leave a message, then I can't help you.

Mike

Edited by Mike Ward Racing