A lady just called me up asking to buy my vw in payments

Rustlestiltskin

Is this bish serious?

She asked if I could take payments like a dealership does. At this point I lol'd in my head and promptly gave her the 30sec. talk on how banks work. I mean, what is she gonna do give me $100 bucks every month on a 12k car. lol

rocks she was smokin

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/tyronebiggums-1.jpg

I talk to people like this every day, with 50-day overdrawn checking accts for $2000+ wanting to pay $50 a month. Ma'am, your account will close and your credit will be decimated if the full amount isn't paid in ten days.

pwned.

I talk to people like this every day, with 50-day overdrawn checking accts for $2000+ wanting to pay $50 a month. Ma'am, your account will close and your credit will be decimated if the full amount isn't paid in ten days.

Ouch, do you get alot of ppl yelling at you daily as well?

i get it too brian. i had a woman recently owed over 8k, usuaully i wont go past 1 year of payments, told her id go to like 2 years to pay it off (mind you, this was damn near a 1st payment default), and she still wouldnt pay

and of course, she doesnt own any property, and doesnt have a job so i couldnt do anything to her.

Was she foreign? Maybe she doesn't understand that THIS IS AMERICA! and in that shit don’t fly. I know what you mean though about feeling bad. But hey you dig your own holes in life. Why are you selling it BTW?

I always wanted an AWD car actually and should've went with my first instinct and got one instead of this car after I sold my rx8 but I loved how this looked and its in perfect shape so I couldn't pass it up. But now i'm def. set on an AWD car and I wont buy another car unless it is one. either a really nice wrx, sti, or evo will do. I kinda wanna stay outta audi's just for the fact that I know maintance prices are a bish and I dont wanna have to worry bout that down the road