I AM GETTING A NEW CAR! which is a better buy???

Guest JCroz91

Put money in bank

Let interest build

Buy house in 5 years

>

Blow it all on sports car

Sell for half the cost in a few years

Lose all your money

Live in an apartment the rest of your life

Put money in hooker

Help her get through school

Marry her in 5 years when she becomes a surgeon

>

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCroz91
saw your car this morning at class. i walked out as you were already leaving. i was parked out in the corner by myself =(

did you? have you seen mike vasillas black termi? hes selling it.

I didn't read everything here, but why not swap? You are gonna have to upgrade drivetrain eventually..... so why waste money on a new ride that will not be any different than what you have now

Because and I quote him from another site...."my chasis is twisted, the rear end i have is **** and the **** rattles cause of the down in my exhause around 45mph. its not worth keeping. i ran the hell out of it. "

that and apparently he has someone buying it for $7500....:confused:

under 25 male in a 2dr high horsepower car, not that surprising.

Bullshit, i looked at buying a GTO when I was 23 and the HIGHEST insurance quote I got was only 110$ a month but im not a fucking retard and have an sr22 on my driving record, plus i dont even know what the fuck an sr22 is!?

ok so i get told to not spent the 17 but save up a years and blow 34 on a car? makes sense? or i could just save 17 and buy a car. and then then save the 17 for the house or w.e.

honestly i didnt ask.. should i buy a car or not. the question is which car to get? cause im getting a car. end of story

Either way your just going to be flushing the money down the toilet so doesnt really matter where it goes right? Listen dude im just going off of what you post on here and I could honestly give to shits but since your such a baller and can pretty much afford anything why not just save up and buy an 03 cobra outright and not have a payment at all? Then you can TRY and justify you 500$ monthly insurance payments by reasoning that "hey, its like an insurance payment and a car payment all in one, BRILLIANT!"

saw your car this morning at class. i walked out as you were already leaving. i was parked out in the corner by myself =(

i want to race ralphs turdstang when i get the car back. I think i have seen your car here too sonicstang. It looks clean, but given your driving record, the last thing you need is a rocketship to send yourself barreling into me or another person while doing bong hits and playing quarters with your bros. I have seen a few cobras here, but one of them the kid mashes the gas everywhere he goes and almost hits every car in the lot. Its a maroon vert, the kid looks like he is smothered in poo.

WOW.... just called our insurance guy.

prices are REDICULUS!!!!!!!!!

03 Mach 1 (full coverage) = $14,000 a year

(Liability up to $10k) $5,085 a year which is 450 something a month

03 Mustang GT (liablilty) = $5,000 a year = $400 a month.

so a lot of you guys were right at insureance doesnt flucuate much between the two. but im not willing to pay either. looks like im doing a V8 swap.

How's the nuts feel after the immense reality cup-check?

• Upvote 1

... why spend 20,000 on a cobra and pay higher insurance rates than pay 10,000 for a GT and another 3,000 ish to build it. which would hold up to more power than a cobra.

interesting theory. do you honestly think you can do anything to a new edge GT for $3k??

built motor would cost much more

supercharger would cost more

again, your information is quite flawed when it comes to how much you think it costs to modify a car--you'd need to dump well over $3k for a built motor, and well over $3k for a blower set-up. then exhaust, suspension, tires, and other miscellaneous mods with be well over $3k----that's already $9k over your original purchase price and you haven't even taken into account any broken parts, installation fees, or tuning.

i already read the rest of the thread and literally cannot believe your insurance quotes. obviously, you're not buying a v8 car which is probably a good thing for everyone else on the road

How's the nuts feel after the immense reality cup-check?

this is sig worthy. no offense to the original poster, but there will be plenty of time in life for fast cars. if you're serious about becoming an engineer, make it through college with the degree, then you will find a good job and have money to buy toys. patience is going to be the key.

Guest JCroz91
i want to race ralphs turdstang when i get the car back. I think i have seen your car here too sonicstang. It looks clean, but given your driving record, the last thing you need is a rocketship to send yourself barreling into me or another person while doing bong hits and playing quarters with your bros. I have seen a few cobras here, but one of them the kid mashes the gas everywhere he goes and almost hits every car in the lot. Its a maroon vert, the kid looks like he is smothered in poo.

is yours all black? iv seen yours... yeah ralph car is poo. and he cant drive lol

and idk about the maroon one. the black one is mike vasilla. he got it for a grad present. but hes selling it for a c6z. its pretty legit.

this is sig worthy. no offense to the original poster, but there will be plenty of time in life for fast cars. if you're serious about becoming an engineer, make it through college with the degree, then you will find a good job and have money to buy toys. patience is going to be the key.

I understand, and agree to a certain extent everyone comments here about this kids desire to spend this amount of money on car. For those of you who are giving good advice without the smart-ass add ons, kudos to you.

Now. If he has the money to spend, and his parent don't mine putting up with him and vice-versa, if he has a full time job, and is gonna go to school and further his education, and hopefully improve his street-worthyness for the safty of all of us on the road, what is the problem?

At 16, all I wanted was a Mustang in my life. At 16 I was almost killed. Tomorrows are not promised people, it seems to me that while at his age what he wants to do may seem irresponsible to some, it should be apparent by now that this is what he's gonna do, so why dont you guys give some helpfull advice, and steer the kid right, since you all want to help with his life so bad.

Guest JCroz91

well after seeing thoes insurance rates, it looks like my only option is to just do a v8 swap in spring.

so all of you dont have to worry anymore about me buying a new car. ill just do a swap.

now its just decideing which engine to put in. 2 or 4v ha. but i have all winter to think it over

is yours all black? iv seen yours... yeah ralph car is poo. and he cant drive lol

and idk about the maroon one. the black one is mike vasilla. he got it for a grad present. but hes selling it for a c6z. its pretty legit.

No i have a white 08 STi with black wheels, i havent been driving it because it doesnt have a motor in it, it blew up and slomotion has had it since July doing a built motor for it. Sometimes im in a black 07 A8L. That black cobra is cool, i dont know the kid but he is making a mistake on getting a ZO6. Everyone is getting vettes now, imma wait after this train ride is over for the next best car, then snag that one up.

Guest JCroz91
No i have a white 08 STi with black wheels, i havent been driving it because it doesnt have a motor in it, it blew up and slomotion has had it since July doing a built motor for it. Sometimes im in a black 07 A8L. That black cobra is cool, i dont know the kid but he is making a mistake on getting a ZO6. Everyone is getting vettes now, imma wait after this train ride is over for the next best car, then snag that one up.

thoes 2011 mustang gt's are supposed to be someting