Needed - Remote Starter Installed

KillJoy

Last year I purchased a new Crimestopper RS-1301-DP-II and a Passlock-SL2. These were purchased from a friend who has a Car Audio Shop in Northern Michigan.

I do not have the time to install this, and would like to get it installed.

Can anyone here get this done for me? I want someone who knows what they are doing, will stand behind their work, and will not do a hack job.

Anyone?

KillJoy

Guest Removed

which pass key system is it? is it the one that take the key insert?

ive done more remote start installs then i wanna talk about... and yes sometimes they do fail

been looking into getting a deal on them and offering them here soon. getting that time of year again

which pass key system is it? is it the one that take the key insert?

I do not know. I called my friend told him the car, and that the Key Fob unlocks the doors. This is what he sent me. The Passlock SL2 is a Module that Plugs into the RS. It has 2 Connectors with Wires.

KillJoy

Guest Removed

the passlock 2 boxs we used , also needed a copy of the programmed key installed in them.

but like i have said, there are so many different systems out there, going from one to another is a pain in the ass.

Guest Removed
hey rob, i never got a keyfob w/ my gtp, but its a 97 and can you shoot me a quote on a keyless entry/remote start thing installed? tia

as soon as i have the deal made, and systems on order, i'll be making a post, and start installing the systems. this is something i was working on last year, but the dealer i was working at didnt want to give a price break, and then of course i got sick and nothing happened. so, im working the best deal i can for everyone. the only thing that sucks, is there are so many different car and different anti theft systems, alot of it does become a PITA...but i'll get it figured out

• 3 weeks later...

Last one I installed was on a 2000 Jimmy. Left the factory anti-theft as is.

You can use either key fob to lock or unlock the truck, without any interference from the other system. You can arm the factory, arm the aftermarket, hit the start button and everything works fine.

Ive seen quite a few fail in my years. If you want someone to do it right take it to Cartronics on Brice Rd, ask for Tony Barker, tell him we sent you.