New to the site

docshaun

Welcome.

We you at Dyno Tune this last Saturday?

KillJoy

Ya, I was there with Chad (he had the blue turbo'd tib).

No times yet as I have been trying to preserve the stock clutch to last the winter. But if I can get a new one payed for, ordered, installed, and broken in in like the next few weeks I may make it out to NTR on the 25th.

Dude that road reminds me of this road at camp Pendleton ............I miss California.

Yea, that vid of me drivin was actually up in Malibu. We had a like 25+ Tib meet and went cruisin through the canyons. It was awesome. Road at Pendleton. Hmm. Basilone headin out towards SOI?

:( im with you on missing california. so many good roads to enjoy. doing mountain/canyon runs were the best

dam camp pendelton always flooded oceanside every weekend lol

Yea, that vid of me drivin was actually up in Malibu. We had a like 25+ Tib meet and went cruisin through the canyons. It was awesome. Road at Pendleton. Hmm. Basilone headin out towards SOI?

No not basilone, It was behind lake O'Neil behind the officer housing "O'neil heights ". The road has been shut down for years and is only used for training. If your coming from softball fields and px area you pass Deluz housing once you see the officer housing instead of going up the hill into the housing you take the right. I use to run a STI and EVO back there tuning coilovers fun times.

:( im with you on missing california. so many good roads to enjoy. doing mountain/canyon runs were the best

dam camp pendelton always flooded oceanside every weekend lol

When you went out to california this last time did you go near the oceanside pier? God I miss that place so much.

What was that windy ass road that went up the mountain, outside of Temecula, I think? Everyone used to take their bikes up there, and I went up it once in the old Mustang - that road kicked ass, but I can't for the life of me remember how to get to it.

I was stationed in Camp Margarita right behind the air strip - where were you all?

Nah, no fluid leak when I blew my engine, nor my clutch, lol. You just keep talking, we'll see what's up when we both get the boost turned up, lol.

Work with me here...Google pics wasn't cooperating. Besides, we all know the imminent outcome of this rivalry, so I'm just enjoying what time I have left.

wow i expected bodykits and such. nice work. first time i have seen any real work put into one.

welcome

<< Two-fer! We're a quiet few, I guess.

What was that windy ass road that went up the mountain, outside of Temecula, I think? Everyone used to take their bikes up there, and I went up it once in the old Mustang - that road kicked ass, but I can't for the life of me remember how to get to it.

I was stationed in Camp Margarita right behind the air strip - where were you all?

I know the windy road your talking about near temecula, I remember even as a kid there was a huge rock the size of a house off the side of the road and someone painted it to look like a big sheep.

I know right were camp margarita is at. As a kid I use to play in the sana margarita river a lot. I use to live in deluz on wonju circle.