New Personal Best 8.98!

atomicfusion1647545515

Well, I had to lift at the 1000' mark... next pass will be a full run if all goes well.

Details.

1.40 60'

5.687 1/8th mile

125.23 1/8th

8.98 1/4 mile

137.96 1/4 mile

simple math shows this would have been a 8.70 pass... We will see what we can do.

http://www.lsxpowered.com/showthread.php?p=953#post953

We made a bunch of changes before this event and only had a couple hours to sort it out. We are actually still making shakedown passes with the new turbo setup. The guys had told me if anything seemed strange to just lift, and I thought I heard something and lifted. We checked the logs and the car and everything was fine so next pass we should be able to go full bore.

we are only on 18lbs right now and we have run the car up to 21lbs so there is still more in it.

We actually made 3 passes today and have video of all of them.

1st pass blew the tires off, I was looking at the wall and decided to let out... rand a 19.xx at like 45mph (fast huh)

2nd pass the stupid Transbrake/TCI box fuse blew and I couldn't launch on the brake and since the fuse that runs the tranny computer blew, the tranny didn't shift. so I lifted and ran a 10.65@87mph or something like that.

3rd pass... launched on about 10lbs of boost... spun a bit, I lifted and it rehooked, got back in and ran it out till about 1000' and ran the 8.98@137.

Started raining so I didn't get anymore passes today, but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I am hoping for a new world record. 8.81 is the C6 record and 8.54 is the IRS record. Hopefully we will get one or both this weekend.

• Confused 1

2nd pass the stupid Transbrake/TCI box fuse blew and I couldn't launch on the brake and since the fuse that runs the tranny computer blew, the tranny didn't shift. so I lifted and ran a 10.65@87mph or something like that.

I want a 10.65 @87 :)

Well, we didn't get to make any more passes... we had a Head issue due to the stock computer limitations. We are making adjustments for an upcoming event.

So best pass was 8.98@137(20mph off since I let out at 1000')

nice time to update your sig and over at ls1tech...

Did you guys have a chance to load any of the videos yet????