STi is done :)

oh8sti

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you probly have that in aftermarket shit alone in your car.

50k for a car, plus a motor and mods isnt really that much when you think about it.

If by 50k you mean 5k, yes. For another grand I could have had the bottom end rebuilt also.

you probly have that in aftermarket shit alone in your car.

50k for a car, plus a motor and mods isnt really that much when you think about it.

Here I am thinking about it, and here I am disagreeing with you. A whole bunch.

Agreed. (with vehemently disagreeing that's a reasonable amount to spend)

Although, if you have the money to spend and that's how you wish to spend it, you're entitled to do so.

vehemently

ve·he·ment (v-mnt)

adj.

1. Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid: a vehement denial. See Synonyms at intense.

2. Marked by or full of vigor or energy; strong: a vehement storm.

Aaaahhh

lol yeah it came out wrong, what i mean was, all the wheel/tire set ups ,exhaust systems (i have used several to find the one i want), tuning/dyno times, blown turbos, and a built motor shit adds up quick. So that boys and girls, is how you reach 50k total with the cost of car.

Honestly i plan to put another 10k into it with parts and random shit too.

Edited by Panduh

i dont know why you guys are giving him such a hard time abou the 50k thing...I have 25k in my 6k rx7.....

He has a fresh 08 car that is modded. There are not many sweet cars you can get for under 30k...

I guess what I am getting at is that to buy something nice, you have to pay for something nice...

i dont know why you guys are giving him such a hard time abou the 50k thing...I have 25k in my 6k rx7.....

He has a fresh 08 car that is modded. There are not many sweet cars you can get for under 30k...

I guess what I am getting at is that to buy something nice, you have to pay for something nice...

TRUTH

Who fuckin cares how this dude spends his cash. Damn!

Not giving him a hard time, all Im saying is I could be in a Z06 for 25k, and still have another 25k to spend on hookers and blow. (or a downpayment on a home, for all thems responsible types in this here forums)

Not giving him a hard time, all Im saying is I could be in a Z06 for 25k, and still have another 25k to spend on hookers and blow. (or a downpayment on a home, for all thems responsible types in this here forums)

QFT, but, if i wanted a vette i would have got one. I wanted something practical for me at this time in my life that was nice and AWD for the snow :marc: