Flu shot makes cheeleader get disorder for life

Rustlestiltskin

What a poor excuse for "debunkery" of "myths". No sources, but rather an author cited as "Mayo Clinic Staff". There's no source or proofs listed either. Simply saying that something is probably a coincidence is not a valid way of proving a "myth" wrong.

LOL; yes, that's the only explanation possible.

As opposed to the mountains of factual evidence presented by ... nevermind this is a waste of time. You guys all go ahead and stop getting vaccinated.

Edited by sol740

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My nephew has normal speech development. When he was about 7 his mother took him to the pediatrician and the doc said that he should get a chicken pox vaccine. My sister in law is a sheep so she said ok doc let do it. Within three days the t.v. was full blast for him to hear it. She took him took him to get his hearing checked, they said the cilia had been destroyed. Put two plus two together and I think it was from the vaccine. Of course the doc wont admit that.:rolleyes:

yet all 3 of my boys have had the same shot and are fine.

yet all 3 of my boys have had the same shot and are fine.

Not everyone reacts the same. That is the scary part. Some people have mitochondrial defects that are not noticeable until they have vaccines and BAM!, we have problems.

Some people smoke till they are 95 and dont get cancer either.

My daughter has been vaccinated also and I can't sneak up on her for shit. Girl has the hearing of a bat, and repeats everything, I can't get her to quit saying "Dammit". LOL

My wife had H1N1, My daughter and I did not contract it. And now since I have clearly been exposed I should be immune and have no need for a shot.

Not to lay credit to Rick's all or nothing approach, but, BC Canada has looked into the link of most of it's citizens that contracted H1N1, had the seasonal flu shot last year. They asked the other Canadian Providences what they see in medical records, and when they looked at records it showed the same pattern. Most people who had contracted h1N1 had the seasonal flu shot last year. I have never had a Flu shot, my wife gets one every year, she got H1N1 over a month ago (way way before seasonal flu season) and I did not. Rick I do not share your opinion on all vaccines are bad. However I think the Flu vaccine is useless. I think it's like a vaccine for the common cold why? The flu comes and goes and if you take care of yourself you will be good. Again what the hell do I know I am nobody. Certainly not a doctor, scientist, or religious person.

My daughter has been vaccinated also and I can't sneak up on her for shit. Girl has the hearing of a bat, and repeats everything, I can't get her to quit saying "Dammit". LOL

My wife had H1N1, My daughter and I did not contract it. And now since I have clearly been exposed I should be immune and have no need for a shot.

Not to lay credit to Rick's all or nothing approach, but, BC Canada has looked into the link of most of it's citizens that contracted H1N1, had the seasonal flu shot last year. They asked the other Canadian Providences what they see in medical records, and when they looked at records it showed the same pattern. Most people who had contracted h1N1 had the seasonal flu shot last year. I have never had a Flu shot, my wife gets one every year, she got H1N1 over a month ago (way way before seasonal flu season) and I did not. Rick I do not share your opinion on all vaccines are bad. However I think the Flu vaccine is useless. I think it's like a vaccine for the common cold why? The flu comes and goes and if you take care of yourself you will be good. Again what the hell do I know I am nobody. Certainly not a doctor, scientist, or religious person.

As long as you are an informed person and make those decision based your your own knowledge I support your decision. I dont support forced vaccination programs and I dont support dumb people acting like sheep.

As opposed to the mountains of factual evidence presented by ... nevermind this is a waste of time. You guys all go ahead and stop getting vaccinated.

If both sides of the argument have little factual evidence, I'd still take the option of not taking vaccinations, as it would be a more consistent health status.

Conspiracy theory man say: Vaccinations are actually ways for the government to implant tracking devices into everyone so that they can track your every movement.

Preaching about how bad or good they are with a percentage of people having complications on both sides is a waste. If somone gets sick that doesnt have it they say you should have got the shot... if someone gets sick from the shot they say you shouldnt have got the shot...

I'm starting to think you all enjoy arguing in circles. If you dont beleive me search "vaccination" and see this exact argument happening every year at this time.

You assume too much. You assume i am speaking of private school....I am not.

Actually I was thinking more of home schooling, but yeah private school is still another option, although it is very similar in this aspect to public school.

I as well have NEVER had a flu shot and I also have not been sick in YEARS!

Actually I was thinking more of home schooling, but yeah private school is still another option, although it is very similar in this aspect to public school.

The notion that people think that home schooling is not an option is just silly. I certainly wont be teaching my kids. I am not diligent enough to teach, but my kids will probably go to a home school group. Home school groups are where parents get together and help each other teach what their strong suit is. (ie, one parent is good with math, another is good with english so they come together and teach each others kids)

Anyways.. way off topic, but, you get my point.