Riddle: What is all aluminum, has 8 pistons, and is full of win?

Berto

The LS1 I just picked up for the RX-7. I am super excited to get started on this thing. All the rotary haters will chime in, but I guess this time its ok. I am tired of putting money into the rotary and it being broken or me being afraid of driving it.

I got this LS1, full drop out from a T/A with 64k miles. Includes all accessories, PCM, wiring harness ETC. It had an auto tranny behind it but I had the guy keep it because I am going for a T56. The story is they bought the swap for someone putting an LS1 into a cutlass. The customer put $1,000 non-refundable deposit. He backed out so the shop was asking $3,000 with the tranny. I low-balled the guy and told him $2100. He said he would wait a week, if no luck then I had it for $2100.....a week later no takers. So its mine!

She's a bit dirty, but the flash always makes everything seem worse, its actually a pretty clean engine.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/RX-7/LS1%20Swap%20into%20the%20RX-7/DSC03146.jpg

Not needed-the whole fucking assembled long block is etched by baby Jesus out of a solid piece of Billet.

Obviously you know, Billet is the strongest element known to mankind.

Obviously.

As long as HKS is scribed somewhere on there, Im good with it.

WTF Berto, no Cummins?

The engine is too tall and doesn't give me the rpms I want. Plus they are heavier than hell. You can actually retain really good handling characteristics with the LS1.

Q: What is all aluminum, has 8 pistons, and is full of win?

A:

You missed the 'Full of Win' part. :)

Weak. Sell the damn car and buy an LSx car instead of ruining yet another RX7.

Its ok, a few months ago I was a hater too. But look at me now!

24V swap on the F150 will do work. :nod:

Thats the right Idea, lets see how my 'swap skillzzzz' are after this one I might try that into the F150. I just with my truck was extended cab or crew cab :-/