BOLO: Stolen wheels

MrMeanGreen

My mother-in-law's apartment on the west side was broken into last night. They ransacked the place and stole a bunch of shit, including Tina's grandmother's medication.

I'm asking people to keep an eye out on Craigslist and the like for these:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=897

These are the ugly ass wheels that came off of the blue Formula. I was giving them to AJ this weekend, but not anymore. The only reason I'm asking people to keep an eye out:

1) These aren't very common. Ugly, black painted, C5 wagon wheels.

2) Whoever is selling these either is the thief or knows them.

A report has been filed, and if someone sees these, I will setup a meet with the seller and bring my step-cousin along who is a Franklin Co. Sheriff.

Thanks.

What is the writing on the side of the rim. Any ignorant theif who dont know what they will fit or anything about cars will try to advertise them any way he knows how. So search based on the info he himself will use such as writing on the side of rims, writing inside the rims, and tire size marked on tires.

Tis the Season Anthony. My father had the radio stolen out of his truck at the begining of the week and Lauren had her car broken into last night. I hate this time of year. :(

+1, my radio got jacked out of my car and my osu fleece got taken out of my gfs car, both in the driveway when we were home, luckily they didn't damage anything but still, it sucks.

gl finding them tho

On the bright side of things, her mom wasn't home when it happened. People are fucking crazy and things could have gone from bad to worse.

At least in our household, we have plenty of home defense and I'd love to pop some thief if they even tried.

This was going to be my question, I'm glad she wasn't there. Fucking bullshit I hate theives. I'll be watching too.