Yuengling Stores

87GT

I am looking to buy Yuengling. I don't want to buy it by the draft I am looking for cases of it. I called andersons and they told me they don't carry it. I called most of the places on yuengling website but they seem to be for distributors only. I don't have a liquor license so this won't help me. One place did tell me they will sell me kegs... lol

The closest place I found on google maps and lots of phone calls is

Brew Avenue

1060 Jefferson Ave

Washington, PA 15301-2106

It looks like a drive-thru but they have a few cases in stock. Anyone know of a closer place from columbus to buy cases?

Thanks

they have them in wheeling wv. like 10min from my house

you dont have to drive 30min past wheeling to washington pa man.

dont drive to washington pa for it. Wheeling,wv has it and you have to drive through there to get to washington,pa. save urself 1hr round trip and buy it in wheeling

btw. wheeling,wv is 1 1/2 hrs away from cbus. and all you have to do is drive 70e all the way in

WEST VIRGINIA HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO SELL IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. Go to wheeling,wv like I said

soo what your saying is go to wheeling to get it..?

Or you can go down I-77. First exit in WV, turn right and go to the gas station right there, they always have some but probably wouldn't be the best for large quantities. Or find the distributor in Parkersburg off the Yuengling website, I'm sure they would have whatever you need. It's about an hour and a half from 270.