11-8-2009 Presents...Death to Rodeo day!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

thats right, this sunday. death to rodeo...its going to get mudded, jumped and destroyed! just like the ranger.:cool:

im sure most of use will be fucking off from around noon or so on. not set on the time when the jumping will begin. but all i will say is, its going to happen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I would have loved to go to this a month and a half ago.

Too bad I missed it :(

huh? :confused:

i think you been hanging around the dyno to much...the fumes are getting to you:p

Guest tbutera2112

im surprised that rodeo is still alive now with how hard you rape that damn thing....i coulda swore you were gonna roll it over that day you took me out in it

it seems to be a strong little truck, im predicting that it kicks ass and does great this weekend

im surprised that rodeo is still alive now with how hard you rape that damn thing....i coulda swore you were gonna roll it over that day you took me out in it

it seems to be a strong little truck, im predicting that it kicks ass and does great this weekend

No Shit! we hit the big hill in it at about 40mph one day.

Guest Removed
rob anything else special going on this day? like cookout, burnout contest, anything???

i need to get the peices to fix the grill, so i can cook up some of the meat thats still here. oh and other off road toys im sure will be here.

Guest Removed
Rob, how about this:

We drive it to the top of the hill by the rail road tracks, put it in park sideways, get 5 dudes on the outside, and flip it down the hill...

i wanna see my retarded cousin jump it a 60mph first :D and then if it lives, so be it...lol