Double murder suicide in Pataskala

Casper

Sad news. It's bad enough to off yourself in efforts to escape a life of shit and while I can see perhaps a spouse pissing you off, WTF is it with killing the one parent that would be left with the kids. Oh....and to take an innocent 9yr olds life. I hope whichever one shot the others is in hell thinking about things. :mad:

Sad news. It's bad enough to off yourself in efforts to escape a life of shit and while I can see perhaps a spouse pissing you off, WTF is it with killing the one parent that would be left with the kids. Oh....and to take an innocent 9yr olds life. I hope whichever one shot the others is in hell thinking about things. :mad:

Agree........... what a fucking coward........go off yourself.....dont take the lives of innocent women and children cause you cant handle life you fuck.

Agree........... what a fucking coward........go off yourself.....dont take the lives of innocent women and children cause you cant handle life you fuck.

+1

I guess maybe I don't understand true depression, but I don't get what makes someone so emo-fag that they feel they need to kill their families also.

This is the second murder/suicide in Pataskala in recent times. It was about a year ago a guy killed himself and his father or vice versa...Selfish way to go if you ask me...

I dont drink the water here...

The guy/father situation was a lil different. Can't remember his name but he raced all the time. He was going through some bs that no one knew about $ wise/house was getting taken back by the bank, etc. Guy simply wouldn't ask for help $ wise. Dad was 90 and blind and he was the only one who took care of him. So that was his reasoning for taking his dad out with him. Not right, but still.

Last nights guy ran a used car business next to Carter lumber here on 40. It's about 3-4 miles from where I work. Dunno who he is, but he's a POS apparently.

This is a horrible situation. My wife knows this family very well and is very distressed over this. I cant understand when something bad happens, that you take your wife and young children lives as well....