Anybody wanna go tommarow?

Cordell

I'm gonna cruise up to D42 tommarow and won't be racing. So if somebody wants to ride up with me let me know. I will be going with the group.

Disclaimer: You have to be capable of a non-annoying conversation, as this is a couple hours in a car with me. So Anthony will be taking Benner:p.

I'm gonna cruise up to D42 tommarow and won't be racing. So if somebody wants to ride up with me let me know. I will be going with the group.

Disclaimer: You have to be capable of a non-annoying conversation, as this is a couple hours in a car with me. So Anthony will be taking Benner:p.

Asshole!!! lol. You know you'd have fun though.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who farts in your car with the windows up and thinks it is funny.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who farts in your car with the windows up and thinks it is funny.

Kind of, but he is the type of person who talks in constant questions. I don't really mind Benner, but this drives me nuts.