Columbus Racing?

dover

The name should be changed to ColumbusTalking.com..

We have had several events this year for people to make it out to and spectate/race at and I can only say I have seen the same 20/30 people at all of them. I think the admins/mods should do a "clean up" of the forum of all the wasteful people on here. So what if there a senior member or if they have 2,000 posts. I am tired of getting on here and seeing all these people continue to flood the site with there useless bullshit and not contribute to the overall site. I mean someone has to agree with me here? And I am sure the people I am talking about will post in here. Any who thats my yearly rant. Good day.

• Downvote 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had several events this year for people to make it out to and spectate/race at and I can only say I have seen the same 20/30 people at all of them. I think the admins/mods should do a "clean up" of the forum of all the wasteful people on here. So what if there a senior member or if they have 2,000 posts. I am tired of getting on here and seeing all these people continue to flood the site with there useless bullshit and not contribute to the overall site. I mean someone has to agree with me here? And I am sure the people I am talking about will post in here. Any who thats my yearly rant. Good day.

Let me add to your point that there are people who run their mouth that:

Don't come to events

Don't have anything that runs

Don't add anything of use to the site

Live their life one drama filled post at a time

I will say that I do appriciate those who have helped with the car shows and other stuff that we have done.

Preach on brotha Dover and can I get a wittnesssss

Don't come to events

I will say that I do appriciate those who have helped with the car shows and other stuff that we have done.

I use to come around all the time, but work is extremely slow and I have bills to pay first, money owns me right now :(

Don't come to events

How about we just get a racing section? Oh wait nobody will post there. This is why I post over on LS1tech, at least they talk about cars.

and then?

You would have a site with 20-30 members that sounds like a good idea.

+1 for you dover ..... i completely agree there is hardly ever any talk about racing at all. i know i am a newer member but that is why i joined to talk about local meets and RACING.

edit. i also like go to some events in Mexico to help pick up motorcycles .... j/k dover

+1 for you dover ..... i completely agree there is hardly ever any talk about racing at all. i know i am a newer member but that is why i joined to talk about local meets and RACING.

So start a thread about it, I'd gladly talk racing if someone gave me something to talk about.

edit: I started one for you.

and then?

You would have a site with 20-30 members that sounds like a good idea.

I'd rather have a site of 20/30 DEDICATED RACING members than 4000 fucking keyboard heros.

This is a INTERNET FORUM but it is also and INTERNET FORUM NAMED COLUMBUS RACING!

And damn you Zach :bangbang:

I'd rather have a site of 20/30 DEDICATED RACING members than 4000 fucking keyboard heros.

This is a INTERNET FORUM but it is also and INTERNET FORUM NAMED COLUMBUS RACING!

Well maybe you'll fix your car and we'll race. I can't help that I don't have a motorcycle to race.

So start a thread about it, I'd gladly talk racing if someone gave me something to talk about.

+1

I think the problem is that its very diverse up in this biatch. 5 people are into rallying, 5 are into F1, 8 are into nascar, 5 are into indy, 15 are into drag racing, etc. Not to mention the different kinds of cars that people have here. You can also only talk about it so much.

I think this is a general, local car forum, where people who are into cars come and talk about cars, and whatever fellow local car people are interested in.

your going to 42 right ??? make sure you let some air outta that back tire....lol

Do you think I care about you having a party and getting drunk?

You might be guilty of a little useless banter yourself.

Pot?Kettle?

• Upvote 1

Do you think I care about you having a party and getting drunk?

You might be guilty of a little useless banter yourself.

Pot?Kettle?

I at least take part in the site.. we only made the PRK22 SECTION to take the bullshit out of the rest of the forum. And to be honest I have NO idea who you are...

Some of us just stopped doing all that for our own reasons. What's the point in eliminating 95% of the membership of the forum? What's the point in focusing solely on racing and cars/bikes?

I used to complain about this stuff and this goes into a lot of the reasons I don't post often anymore. This site essentially turned into a social networking site for like minded people. Just because you are like minded doesn't mean you always have to talk about the same things.