Fucking trees and their damn leaves

87GT

I only have 3 large trees on my property which makes this rant even worse. Lets just say I have 30 large waste bags full of just leaves in my back yard and I still have 3 large piles of leaves to put into bags. I haven't even fucking started on the front yard. I wish the city would suck it up if I raked it to my front yard but NOOOOO they want them in bags or trash cans.

FML

I am going to line up the rest of the piles into one large line and soak it with lighter fluid. Burning leaves FTW anyone wanna help me with this experiment? :eek:

then you did it wrong.

i have over 80 trees on or lineing my property and just mow them all and have no dead grass.

I guess cutting my grass slowly 2 different directions was incorrect then. I have bald spots around my fence where dead leaves collected when it got windy.

If your mower does NOT have a mulching blade, you are NOT mulching them...

Scotts Lawn recommends to MULCH you leaves to a fine consistance, then fertilize with THEIR WinterGuard.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I have a mulching blade on my mower. I never bag my grass and it always mulches everything up to a fine power. I don't add anything to my yard other then flea growth regulator once a year.

Big ass leaf blower. I blow everything to the edge of the road then I bag up what I feel like. I know a few lawn services have a giant truck that they can come pick up your leaves usually about 50-60 bucks per truck. My neighbor had something like 60 bags of leaves last year that he got rid of that way said 60 bags did not even fill up the truck half way.

I started doing this just a few years ago, mowing the shit out of them. I have a couple of large, older maples on my property and got sick of raking them all up and having like 15 leaf bags to haul out to the road. So now, I wait until they all drop, then beat them up with my mower... :D

I don't know what the big deal is...Mow those damn things up! Am I missing something? If they're dry crunchy leaves then any mower should shred them to confetti sized pieces. I did my lawn on Sunday. I used the bag on the front just so it looked better and in the back yard I just mulched em’ up. I only had 2 trash bags of leaves, and that included some of my neighbors and the ones that got caught in the gutters… Good luck though...

I only have 3 large trees on my property which makes this rant even worse. Lets just say I have 30 large waste bags full of just leaves in my back yard and I still have 3 large piles of leaves to put into bags. I haven't even fucking started on the front yard. I wish the city would suck it up if I raked it to my front yard but NOOOOO they want them in bags or trash cans.

FML

I am going to line up the rest of the piles into one large line and soak it with lighter fluid. Burning leaves FTW anyone wanna help me with this experiment? :eek:

that why I loved growing up out in the country. The back half the of yard would be raked into the garden and burned and the rest would be raked into the creek in the front yard.

dont bitch. i have one small tree between the sidewalk and street, and both my neighbors have 2 BIG ass trees i get to clean up. in the last 2 weeks ive got about 15 bags of leaves in my garage until i can get a truck to take it to the compost factory