Good exhaust place..

o0quiksilver0o

Thanks guys.. I might have to come up with something on my own I guess.. Its difficult because if they get caught working on a car with no cats they get a huge ass fine. The EPA or who ever governs it actually takes cars with no cats into shops and tries to get them to work on the car and if they do they get it in the ass. I'll call that solo muffler up.

Yeah I was thinking about going out to jegs and picking one up. I have the texas speed 1 7/8 headers but I am gonna assume the pacesetter will fit too. I like the pacesetter because those two parts are crushed or bent so you can pick up a little more ground clearance :)

Exactly, mine tucks up very well.

• 2 weeks later...
the pacesetter's normally have issues of banging the bottom of the car. Took me a bit to get mine under there but it was mostly fixed with the angle of the pipe going over the axle. Changing that angle a little made a big difference up near the front of the car. Did you play with that on your TSP Y? I've always read those were the preferred Y between them and pacesetter.