I really hate some people - I really love animals

Guest Hal

This isn't my typical angry rant about CR members or other BS, this is something I know some of you share. I hate, with a burning passion, animal abusers and irresponsible animal owners.

I'm looking for a companion for my puppy because she needs a friend, and it breaks my ice cold heart to see all the dogs that have been beaten, mistreated, abandoned, left without medical care, etc... I just wish some sort of justice could be carried out against these people. The animals can't protect themselves (if they bite they'll be put down anyway). The worst part is, I've only been looking at one shelter. The scope of suffering is hard to imagine.

If you are going to give up the animal at any sign of trouble (financial, etc...) DON'T FUCKING ADOPT IT.

If you are going to give up the animal because it barks, doesn't bark, is aggressive, isn't aggressive enough... DON'T FUCKING ADOPT IT.

If you are going to abuse the animal in any way... Die, you worthless piece of shit.

Maybe I'm just a pussy about animals, but I hate this shit. I have a lot more to say, but this is my short rant for right now.

PS. For those of you who may want to add another family member, please go through a rescue. Whether it's a specific breed or just a mutt that needs a home, please use some sort of rescue/shelter.

I feel the same way man......why is it when every time i am driving and see a dog wondering on the road i always stop and see if it has a collar or whatever and take it somewhere but when i see a human walking along the road i dont even think about stoping.

I love our mutt. We found him on petfinder.com. I'd rather not kill animal abusers ... give them the same treatment they gave the animal.

I'm not vindictive, a bullet to the "apricot" would be suitable.

Wait, no, I am vindictive. Eye for an eye.

Agreed 100% man. Fuck anyone who abuses animals. One day when I have more time and money, I will no doubt adopt a dog from a shelter. I refuse to own a dog when I'm not home enough to give it the attention it deserves, and I refuse to buy a dog from a pet store when there are so many mistreated animals out there in need of a good home.

If you are going to give up the animal at any sign of trouble (financial, etc...) DON'T FUCKING ADOPT IT.

If you are going to give up the animal because it barks, doesn't bark, is aggressive, isn't aggressive enough... DON'T FUCKING ADOPT IT.

If you are going to abuse the animal in any way... Die, you worthless piece of shit.

PS. For those of you who may want to add another family member, please go through a rescue. Whether it's a specific breed or just a mutt that needs a home, please use some sort of rescue/shelter.

+Rep. (not that it will do you ANY good, but.. whatever ;) )

I would have quoted this at a 7 but.. didnt want to be a bitch.

I 100% agree with, and have said this MANY times over.

• Downvote 1

Because it needs repeated.

My family adopted a dog from Pets Without Parents. Best thing we've done, love her to death. We've had her a year, and is sometimes obedient and very protective. She is a family member to us.

I agree wholeheartedly. Shelters/rescues are the way to go, and the only way in the future I will.

Hell, just look at the weekly dog sales/give aways here in the for sale section.

There is no way in hell we would ever, EVER consider getting rid of our dog. Not a chance - he is a part of our family.

My parents rescued an abused dog.. It's the nicest thing in the world but turns into a demon if you try to walk out the door of the house. He'll bark, snarl, and bite your ankles. I don't know what the hell his last owners did to him.

That's normal with some breeds, especially terriers. They just kinda get attached and have separation anxiety.

This isn't my typical angry rant about CR members or other BS, this is something I know some of you share. I hate, with a burning passion, animal abusers and irresponsible animal owners.

I'm looking for a companion for my puppy because she needs a friend, and it breaks my ice cold heart to see all the dogs that have been beaten, mistreated, abandoned, left without medical care, etc... I just wish some sort of justice could be carried out against these people. The animals can't protect themselves (if they bite they'll be put down anyway). The worst part is, I've only been looking at one shelter. The scope of suffering is hard to imagine.

Maybe I'm just a pussy about animals, but I hate this shit. I have a lot more to say, but this is my short rant for right now.

Hal I agree with you 1000000%. Its bull shit. I love my animals. I don't have kids and they are my kids. When I seem someone smack the shit out of there animal at the park or something I want to smack the shit out of them.

I own a Very large powerful breed and I've never once had to hit him as part of a correction for bad behavior. We do wrestle really hard and I do get hurt by him on a regular basis but its play for him.

When I read the story about the ghanna cop shotting that dog my heart skipped a beat. I knew damn well if that happened to me I would be in jail for attacking the officer with what ever I could find around at the time.

Fuck the amish while i'm at it. They do more puppy mills then anyone else.

My parents rescued an abused dog.. It's the nicest thing in the world but turns into a demon if you try to walk out the door of the house. He'll bark, snarl, and bite your ankles. I don't know what the hell his last owners did to him.

break him of it. Have someone leave the house. When he fixates on the person interupt his though pattern. Dogs are pretty simple like that. after a while he will stop caring about the door.

I couldn't agree more. The problem is the laws for what happens to abusers and people that neglect the animals in the state of Ohio are way to vague, and soft. Animal Control Officer is what I am finishing school for, and the way it seems is that Ohio is on the bottom as far as punishment for the offenders.

The only way to look at it is, thank God for the selfless people and organizations that are out there looking out for the interest and well being of the animals.

Guest Removed
That's normal with some breeds, especially terriers. They just kinda get attached and have separation anxiety.

QFT!

people should die..i wish i knew who left the kittens in a box by the dumpster last winter. i would show them what it was like to be stuck in a box in the cold

QFT!

people should die..i wish i knew who left the kittens in a box by the dumpster last winter. i would show them what it was like to be stuck in a box in the cold

Thats such bullshit! I remember when I was 12 years old me and my dad was at some fishing store, when we came outside we seen his guy dump 2 dogs out his truck and get in and drive off. Those poor dogs was running as fast as they could trying to catch their "owner" Those poor things had no idea what was going on. Either way I have no kids and just like thorne said my animals are just like my damn kids, I do not see how people can abuse them. I bet yearly I spend more on my animals at the vets then I use on myself at a hospital/visits