Worst and longest day ever...my rant

justinwebb

Get to work today at noon then get a call from my girlfriend that her dad just had a heart attack and was on life support and he wasnt breathing for a min or two. He had been in the hospital due to liver and kidney failure. After i just left chase and flew to mount carmel east. His blood pressure was horribly low and having a doctor in the family I knew what was coming. It was depressing to sit there and be unable to do anything for my girlfriend or her mom. Watching him die was quite possibly the worst thing one could do.

And of course I had to go back to work and work for the rest of the night cause Chase doesnt give a shit about its employees. My manager tried to tell me that time off is only for immedate family only, i went off on her and used many choice words. Its crazy that I cant even take off time for my own girlfriends dad and they expect me to provide great customer service but yet they treat me like shit.....its crazy

cliffs

girlfriends dad died

work wont give me time off since its not immediate family

chase blows

profit??

Get to work today at noon then get a call from my girlfriend that her dad just had a heart attack and was on life support and he wasnt breathing for a min or two. He had been in the hospital due to liver and kidney failure. After i just left chase and flew to mount carmel east. His blood pressure was horribly low and having a doctor in the family I knew what was coming. It was depressing to sit there and be unable to do anything for my girlfriend or her mom. Watching him die was quite possibly the worst thing one could do.

And of course I had to go back to work and work for the rest of the night cause Chase doesnt give a shit about its employees. My manager tried to tell me that time off is only for immedate family only, i went off on her and used many choice words. Its crazy that I cant even take off time for my own girlfriends dad and they expect me to provide great customer service but yet they treat me like shit.....its crazy

cliffs

girlfriends dad died

chase blows

profit??

just call off they will only give you an occurance. an that mark falls off a year from now. if your manager wasent such a dbag they wont give you an occurance. exammple a few nights ago my mom was hit by a car. i ran outta with didnt even tell the fuckers lol an called later to tell them . time taken an no occurance.

just call off they will only give you an occurance. an that mark falls off a year from now. if your manager wasent such a dbag they wont give you an occurance. exammple a few nights ago my mom was hit by a car. i ran outta with didnt even tell the fuckers lol an called later to tell them . time taken an no occurance.

:nono:

Sorry man, that sucks.

used up all my sick time when i had swine flu lol so that is what is getting me. Calling off then got me a few occurances and i know i had one already just dont want to get fired for this but kind of expecting it since they seem to not care about the employees. It just sucks that they wont try to help me at all. As for her dad she is miserable right now and she is an only child so i know it will be rough for her. Thanks killjoy for the condolances i appreciate it

Guest tbutera2112

wow you guys have harsh employers...when my father passed away, they let me take one week off of work with no consequences at all...not an occurrence or anything...im a union worker though

sorry to hear about your girls mom...thats how life works though...hopefully she feels a little better soon, it gets a little easier

wow you guys have harsh employers...when my father passed away, they let me take one week off of work with no consequences at all...not an occurrence or anything...im a union worker though

sorry to hear about your girls mom...thats how life works though...hopefully she feels a little better soon, it gets a little easier

Yeah, I feel that. Altho the point the manager was trying to make was it wasn't his father or immediate family, just his girlfriends father and no relation to him.

Altho, I still don't agree with the manager in that respect, because you should be there for her and her family in this time of grief.

Sorry for your girl's loss, her family will be in my prayers bro.

RIP